Logging In to Forums

Hello,

I am not sure if this is a proper place for this and I can't post in the forum section but it seems when I log in I feel like I am doing so twice. I go to Lusternia.com, go to forums and do Sign in and it takes me to the Lusternia.com website for logging in. I then log in there and it takes me to a broken page, then I have to go back to the forums link and it shows properly on vanillaforums the "sign in with lusternia" button where my name is just above it, which I can only then log in.
Not sure if its supposed to happen but I thought you guys should know. Thanks.

Comments

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    This hasn't happened to me when I'm on my computer yet, but it did happen to me a few times when I tried to access the forums on my phone.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    It's happened to me everywhere I sign in the first time.

However, after that, I just need to click my name on the left-hand side of the forums when it signs me out and it signs me back in just fine (without taking me to a broken page).
  • Yes I am not sure if this is normal, or if it should be doing that but I thought maybe it was a coding bug or something. Hopefully now that it has been brought to the attention it can be looked at.
  • Yeah, same issue here. Once I allowed the cookie to auto log me in however, there has not been a problem since.