I Hear Voices in My Head

2»

Comments

• Ahaha.

I always thought of Maxyenka as basically Lirangsha Hitler, and by that extension, all krokani have German accents to me.

• Well, actually, he might be Lirangsha Stalin instead, and the statues in the Grey Moors featuring the essentials of the krokani people lead me to believe that's the stronger claim. Also Maxyenka came in with his Communism Collectivism Crazenism, so. Amended, krokani sound like Ivan. For you see, Ivan, if you tear out eye, you weel not go eensane.

• edited December 2014

Lisaera sounds like a pissed off mom

(I totally love Crone)

The playa you love to hate
  • @Crumkane‌ is either Goofy or Mickey Mouse. Can't decide.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Dunno, I hear Crumkane with a slightly Hedonism-Bot voice, but that's possibly because I've never actually heard Him speak.
  • You've never heard Him speak?

(I like your idea of Hedonism Bot though and will apply it to Crumkane from here on)

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Lyreth was a young Sinatra.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Maligorn said:
    You've never heard Him speak?

(I like your idea of Hedonism Bot though and will apply it to Crumkane from here on)

...Okay, Him is a perfectly acceptable alternative for Crumkane's VA as well.
  • Hmm, Tylwyth sounds like a cross between Terence from disney fairies, and justin beiber.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited January 2015
    Depends. If he hasn't swapped out his tongue for a new one in a while, he sounds like Darth vadar, with the voice of James Earl Jones. Heavy mask breathing included. When he hs. New tongue, Shredder from the 90s version of TMNT (who was voiced by uncle phil, can you believe it?)