Character Art!

2»

Comments

• Here's a doodle of Mariel next to Deni, my imperian character. It never really struck me how the two are polar opposites...

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Arimisia just finished a new avatar for Ev, with a full picture coming soon!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.

Aeral. Done by someone I follow on deviantart, if you like their art it only cost around $5

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    That's actually pretty fancy. Though I do like colour.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Doodle a dingo in a tux. O:-)
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Tirah, both as a Trill and as a Mugwump, by the awespme Luxianne over at DA :)
  • I've never seen a mugwump with a tail before. Interesting.
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • oh speaking of character pics....it seems that there will be the option of show the pics of the characters online on the client in the future.
  • dawww even cuter than baby Alary
    The playa you love to hate
  • edited January 2015
    Haha, oops, wrong thread, nothing to see here, bye
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• Couldn't find the other thread, so here we go, aslaran Alary.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Adventures in Magnagora have earned me fanart.