February NYC Meet

Thoros is coming up to NYC and asked me to set up a meet. It will be one day unfortunately (Sunday the 1st), but we have a lot planned. If you are interested in meeting some Lusternian Legends, feel free to post your interest below, and I'll check up here every now and then.

Comments

• KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Are you including yourself as a legend? :)
  • Kelly said:
    Are you including yourself as a legend? :)
    Not sure why I wouldn't :D You could count among them as well should you arrive ;)
  • edited December 2014
    Psh, you told me January 1st. I see how it is.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    I'll hop along again, sure, why not.

Any ideas on the itinerary that you're willing to share?

If not, I'm going to assume you'll be proposing to him, Revan.
  • Daevos said:
    Psh, you told me January 1st. I see how it is.
    I know I said February... if I said January it was in error!
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited December 2014
    Failures != Legends. If I went that'd only make two legends....myself and Thoros.

If I figure out how to get there I may attend this one, but remember. Failure to kowtow may mean your lives. 
  • Zouviqil said:
    I'll hop along again, sure, why not.

Any ideas on the itinerary that you're willing to share?

If not, I'm going to assume you'll be proposing to him, Revan.
    He wants to go see museums and look around the city. And thre' the proposal, yes
  • Oh snap! I'll be in Punxsutawney on the 1st.  Bummer.  Big bummer.
    </RANT>
  • So we're doing this on Superbowl Sunday! 1st of February. Thoros and I will be starting around 8am, touring and going to museums and stuff. Whoever wants to come early is welcome. We're basically winging everything after that and we'll be having dinner around 5pm. We may or may not stick around to watch the Deflatriots lose to the Seahawks. If you are coming, PM me and I will toss you my number and we'll get in touch. 

Disclaimer: IT WILL BE FREEZING BALLS (-9F). WEAR SOMETHING WARM AND BE PREPARED FOR HOT CHOCOLATE.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I've sworn off NYC unless there are really convincing reasons.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • You have at least two of Celest's biggest historical enemies in the same place as a large quantity of water, in both solid and liquid form, and they likely haven't stocked up on health potions or fire. THIS IS THE PERFECT AMBUSH!!! </forumrp>
    Revan is slowly killing himself with all the alcohol he consumes anyways. I can just sit back and watch him make a fool of himself for the time being.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • What if I went, @Neos, would that be convincing enough? :D
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
    Gabriella said:
    What if I went, @Neos, would that be convincing enough? :D
    It totally would be, but idk, at this late a juncture I'm not sure I want to shell out the money, especially as I have other things I must pay for(like moar crates).

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • That's fine, I wasn't actually planning on going - (I wouldn't have the money either) - I just wanted to see what you'd say!

*Trolololololololoooo*
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
    Gabriella said:
    That's fine, I wasn't actually planning on going - (I wouldn't have the money either) - I just wanted to see what you'd say!

*Trolololololololoooo*
    </3

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"