Question regarding legacy herbs

KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
Ok, so at this point we're a decent chunk into the overhaul, some afflictions still using the old herbs, some having been switched over to the new ones.

Anyone able to give me an idea of which herbs are still in use?  (HELP CURELIST has not been updated to reflect the overhaul and still lists all the old cures, including the obsolete ones that have been replaced by overhaul cures)
Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?

Best Answers

Answers

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Thanks, it was more "I don't want to waste money buying obsolete herbs" than "I'll throw away stuff I might not need"
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • edited February 2015
    Went through some stuff and found these cure methods are now obsolete:

APPLY MELANCHOLIC TO HEAD (you can still apply melancholic to chest for various afflictions though)
    DRINK LOVE (still gives the love defense, but it no longer cures anything)
    EAT GALINGALE
    EAT KAFE (needless to say, it still gives the defense, but the cures (daydreaming and narcolepsy) are now gone)
    EAT WORMWOOD
  • Drink love still gives the love potion defense, which some people might want to keep and which will probably carry over to the overhaul, unless they're getting rid of it entirely.

• Oh, yeah, forgot to note that part (see also: kafe). This just deals with afflictions, and those very specific cure methods.