A quick races question.

TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
So @Marcella's latest news post brought a question to mind, and I wanted to see if anyone had an answer. With the viscanti (and illithoid?) the only races to have pure excorable energy running through them, are there any races that would have more divinus energy by default? Every sharded race should have SOME going through them, at least, but would some be closer to the divinus side like viscanti are to the excorable?
                      * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                     * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
          * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
  * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."

Best Answers

Answers

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    It's possible finks have some excorable too, but we won't know unless we're told more about the 'Fininkora Debacle' mentioned in the histories.

• I forgot finks. Finks' finkish natures are a direct result of Malmydia's experimentation, so I'd wager money on them being excorable too.
  • Grumble grumble krokani eye grumble grumble not excorable. Grumble.

But yeah no race has any apparent inherent ability to channel divinus. Faelings maybe.
  • Faelings are the result of undead!rowena essentially raping Laeroc. It'd need to be one of the sharded races, probably Lucidians for Xyl's control, Merians for Meridian's, or Loboshigaru, Tae'Dae or Furrikin because Lobashi, Tae, and Bollikin sharded when there were still enough Elders flinging energy around that they might have absorbed some post-sharding.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Shadow faelings were the result of Laeroc's rape. Faelings existed long before that, I played as one before Glomdoring was wyrded.