Ascension 2015

1111213141517»

Comments

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Ciaran said:

Interesting points.  I do hope that a strong eye is kept on the group combat implications throughout and after the overhaul.

Also, the more I think about it (in groups) heko isn't as strong as many other things, but it makes tumbling or attacking very -very- dangerous for whoever the primary target is.  I would say it's head and shoulders above any other ent, but not necessarily better than what certain kits get for group combat.

Anyway, I'll leave my comments at that and nothing more.  I really enjoyed the ascension, killing and dying (mostly dying) are what I enjoy most about Lusternia. I'll reiterate my congratulations to Kelly.  With a thank you note like that, how can you not be happy for her!?  I just hope she doesn't go inactive now that she's such a meaner beefcake.
    ftfy
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Ciaran said:

I'll reiterate my congratulations to @Kelly.  With a thank you note like that, how can you not be happy for her!?  I just hope she doesn't go inactive now that she's such a mean beefcake.
    Teehee >.>

beefycake Fatniss >.>

Congrats and farewell Princess Kelly =)

Sao <3 Pandy