To all the Lusternians currently trapped in dangerous weather

(Firstly, here is a seal)

Secondly. Please be safe. Most cities will have shelters set up somewhere if the weather gets extremely bad. Stay warm, stay safe, and come back to us as soon as you can.

Comments

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Funny you post that. Yesterday we had two cyclones, One category 5 the other 4 (Hurricanes in the northern hemisphere, same damn thing) Make landfall within hours of each other. I was far enough south of one to avoid the winds, we're just stuck in the torrential rain, fun times.

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Yeah, but, your continent is actively trying to kill you anyways. So, what's it matter if it's a hurricane or an ohhellnaw spider?

Teasing aside, come to Vegas. Clear blue skies, and a balmy 73f today. I might wear shorts to work tomorrow.

More teasing aside, everyone stay safe in that nasty weather out there, stock up on food and water if you have the chance (and stay stocked up with some non-perishables) and show some kindness to your fellow man if you have the opportunity.
  • Lavinya said:

Funny you post that. Yesterday we had two cyclones, One category 5 the other 4 (Hurricanes in the northern hemisphere, same damn thing) Make landfall within hours of each other. I was far enough south of one to avoid the winds, we're just stuck in the torrential rain, fun times.

...Well that's just Australia.

D: I hope everyone is okay though.
    Tarkenton said:

More teasing aside, everyone stay safe in that nasty weather out there, stock up on food and water if you have the chance (and stay stocked up with some non-perishables) and show some kindness to your fellow man if you have the opportunity.

Air-tight sealed crackers, peanut butter, canned foods, granola bars, stuff like that are great. Tuna too since it's cheap and has tons of protein in it.

• Tarkenton said:

Yeah, but, your continent is actively trying to kill you anyways. So, what's it matter if it's a hurricane or an ohhellnaw spider?

Teasing aside, come to Vegas. Clear blue skies, and a balmy 73f today. I might wear shorts to work tomorrow.

I know I'm wearing shorts at work right now.  If there's one thing to say for Vegas, the weather is great when it's not July.
    Stangmar - Retired

• I used to live in New Brunswick, Canada. I pity them. So much snow.
  • Tarkenton said:

I know I'm wearing shorts at work right now.  If there's one thing to say for Vegas, the weather is great when it's not July.

Or when scary, murderous locals stalk you when you're just trying to walk home from the store. :/ I wish I was joking... Vegas is terrifying.

It is kind of neat that there's at least two more Lusternians around here, though. :)

Stay safe, everyone, even in good weather.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Riluna said:

Tarkenton said:

Or when scary, murderous locals stalk you when you're just trying to walk home from the store. :/ I wish I was joking... Vegas is terrifying.

It is kind of neat that there's at least two more Lusternians around here, though. :)

Stay safe, everyone, even in good weather.

So far I haven't had any problems with that, although my area is a little seedy.  I do need to get off my butt and go get my concealed carry permit though.  I still have my Utah one but NV doesn't recognize it.  
    Stangmar - Retired