What was the main race of each Magnagoran House before project Cosmic Hope?

124»

Comments

• Ventidius said:
    Probably unimportant where noble houses are concerned but a recently made viscanti npc to do wih the presidio mentions the suspicion her family hd that they were trill before viscanti. Her surname isnt an 'official' Magnagoran house, but yeah, looks like before viscanti here wee just a mix of races.
    Yes, trill is definitely part of viscanti, I'd even wager to say a big part since leathery wings are a common sight on viscanti.

The races im mostly assured as a big part of the Viscanti gene pool are:

Trill: bat-like wings
    Taurian: horns
    Orclach: thick-tough skin
    Elfen (50/50): pointed ears
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Dwarf: Belching gas.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I'm finally returning to my long neglected intentions of digging up d'Murani information. We have a bunch of scrolls in our family clans but unfortunately it's hard to tell what originated in game and what was player written as part of becoming historical. If anyone can point me in the right direction for anything I'll be very grateful!

On the topic of races, today I discovered that a) Camilla d'Murani wrote her diary in Aslaran (possibly family race?) and b) They had a Lucidian agent working for them during the time of project cosmic hope.

• FINALLY!
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Drocilla said:

FINALLY!
    I am very easily sidetracked :\">