Weaver Watchers Watch the Wyrden(always)

SiamSiam Whispered Voice
edited February 2015 in Event Scrolls
Hey folks. Just wanted to share a short rp log with @Damut and @Akuno. I took a leaf out of rp experiences with Astraea and Nott and the spiders in their hair, tweedledum and tweedledee. No spiders were harmed during this event! Typos were still present but they were minimal this time. Woo, improvement.

Caressing the black roses of his wreath, you say, "I wonder..."

You close your eyes and inhale deeply, absorbing the scent of your surroundings.

Damut looks up at you curiously.

Keeper of the Black Nest Akuno Nightshade, Wyrden Shepherd says to you, "Everything ok?"

You have emoted: Siam hums the quiet beginnings of a strange melody as he strokes his wreath of black roses.

You have emoted: Siam glances at Akuno, nodding almost imperceptibly as the darksome humming continues

Akuno raises an eyebrow questioningly.

Damut tells you, "Is something coming?"

The sound of drums rings violently in the air before falling back to a hushed rhythm.

Damut looks up at you curiously.

A large shadow flits across the edge of your vision for a bare instant, vanishing between the trees.

You have emoted: Siam's humming is hushed, his lips mouthing words beyond hearing, beyond your perception. The ghost of a rustle overtakes the surroundings - a blade quivering here, a twig there.

You have emoted: Siam's song makes itself known to your senses, the first words ghosting together, their meaning still not understood.

Damut flops on the ground and listens to your song.

You have emoted: Siam holds out his hand, his song threatening to build up to a resounding crescendo. From the branches of the Master Ravenwood, a spider floats upon a skein of spider silk. And then a second. And then another - all gathering upon his form.

You have emoted: Siam's song falls short of the promised crescendo into a complete unnerving silence. The swarm of spiders skitter about his form, making their way into the wreath upon his brow. A stray spider makes its way to his hand. Another bounds towards his wreath before turning back and following the one already sitting upon his palm.

You have emoted: Siam walks toward Damut and Akuno, a smile perceivable upon his tenebrous form. Putting a finger to his lips, he places a spider upon Damut and Akuno and watches them skitter away to hide in some dark corner of your person.

Damut sniffs himself with a worried look.

Softly, you say, "Her spiders always keep watch."

A wry smile spreads across Akuno's face.

You nod your head at Damut.

You nod your head at Akuno.

With a dark smile, you say, "And She will know if they are slain."

Keeper of the Black Nest Akuno Nightshade, Wyrden Shepherd asks, "Who is she?"

You say, "The Lady Viravain."

Comprehension flashes across Akuno's face.

Keeper of the Black Nest Akuno Nightshade, Wyrden Shepherd says to Damut, "Don't fret."

Damut tells you, "Spiders...sort of creep me out."

Damut tells you, "I don't mind them, but I don't like them."

You say to Damut, "Let the knowledge of Her watch empower you."

Damut furrows his brow in thought.

You tell Damut, Murmur in the Dark, "In that case..."

Damut tells you, "No no...I will be fine."

Damut looks up at Black Shuck, the Darkhound curiously.

Black Shuck, the Darkhound barks angrily at Damut before turning away.

Akuno stretches his branches and roots to their full extent.

Damut tells you, "But, where has the little one crawled off to?"

You have emoted: Siam plucks a black rose from his wreath, another immediately blooming in its place. He walks toward Damut and places the bloom upon his ear and watches as the spider makes itself known from within the forest of fur and skitters into the heart of the bloom.

You tell Damut, Murmur in the Dark, "There it is."

You say to Damut, "Do not cast off the rose."

He is a burly tae'dae and his broad body is covered in ebon fur, except his muzzle, inner ears, and paw pads, which are a dark gray. He has narrow blue eyes, a wet black nose, and wide muzzle with large white fangs visible in the upper jaw. His forelimbs are long, ending in five claws each, while his hind legs are short and thick, ending in three claws each. His tail is small and cone-like in shape and is usually twitching behind him. He is wearing a canvas backpack, a plain grey tunic, plain grey trousers and a star-etched pearl ring.

You say, "It shall thrive while it is with you, otherwise it will wither, and with it Her spider."

Softly, you say, "And She will know."

Your eyes twinkle enchantingly.

Damut shuffles his feet uneasily.

Bowing to you, Damut says, "Thank you King."

Keeper of the Black Nest Akuno Nightshade, Wyrden Shepherd says to Damut, "Lady Viravain is the Mother of Glomdoring."

Akuno nods his head sagely.

The sharp sound of a twig snapping echoes behind you.

Ghostly voices echo softly, combining into a haunting melody.

Returning the bow, you say, "Of course. I am sure you will serve the Glomdoring."

Akuno ponders Damut thoughtfully, looking him up and down.

You say, "You will excuse me."

You incline your head politely to those around you.

Damut nods his head emphatically.

You bow your head and pray for a divine pilgrimage to the realm of the Sedulous Gossamer.

Your prayer complete, you feel the drawing pull of the Sedulous Gossamer, your pilgrimage complete.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Comments

• Is that a tae'dae?

How in need of a Harbinger is Glomdoring? Jw.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited February 2015
    Yup! Damut's a tae'dae. I also point all tae'daes to @Tarkenton for breeding. :>

Also, Glomdoring always needs Harbingers. I'd carry one around with me all the time if I could!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I'm always open for being pimped out for the good of the wyrd.