Wings of Wonder!

124»

Comments

• Still hoping for catacombs :(
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Shuyin said:

Well, a fuss was raised by multiple people with genies etc, but a fuss was raised by exactly...one person with jump.

Disproportionate scale.

If it halved your balance recovery if you also had a pogo, then it might be worth fussing over...
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Good idea, implement please
  • Everiine said:

See, I like the Wings idea better. It's a more coherent idea, and isn't as bad as the 20 previous insane artifacts rolled into the Wand.

When did you finish your wings and how are you enjoying them?
  • Shuyin said:

Has the world ended yet with all the people with jump or has nothing happened as predicted.

We haven't gotten to the point of someone bringing up how it should be limited to once every 72 hours, else it'll destroy guild RP.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Steingrim said:

Everiine said:

See, I like the Wings idea better. It's a more coherent idea, and isn't as bad as the 20 previous insane artifacts rolled into the Wand.

When did you finish your wings and how are you enjoying them?
    I didn't. I'm looking at just the list of powers and abilities available in each.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • I love that wanting city exclusive utility gets me "disagree"s ^_^
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Hey I suggested catacombs! It's just a nifty utility power, I have no problems sharing it. ;)

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Flaring your Wings of Wonder behind you, you flap them back and forth until they glow with an incandescent light before transforming into Porcelain Wings of the Predatory Sylph.

Snazzy.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Lavinya said:

Hey I suggested catacombs! It's just a nifty utility power, I have no problems sharing it. ;)

With cool messages, catacombs could also fit the wings theme.
  • So which wonder item would you actually suggest getting?
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Bump.

can I trade in my pogo yet. What's your plan admin.
  • Bump

Still waiting on if the order of spheres are going to be arraigned to be made more fair.
  • Steingrim said:

Bump

Still waiting on if the order of spheres are going to be arraigned to be made more fair.

Shuyin said:

Bump.

can I trade in my pogo yet. What's your plan admin.