Want to know how much god essence your figurine is worth at a glance?

Well now you can! This simple trigger adds the essence amount at the end of the desc when you probe a figurine. Right now it only works with CONFIG NUMBERS NONE, but I'll look at tweaking it for other number formatting tomorrow.

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Awesome! Does it calculate tattoos, miniatures etc or just the raw conversion of level x esteem?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Cool little script! Unfortunately it won't be accurate, as gods get different essence levels relative to the size of their godrealm (ie bigger godrealms get more essence), and it doesn't look like it considers tattoos either, nor miniaturise.

Though, it doesn't take much on the part of the user to do the tattoo math quickly. Should account for miniaturise, though!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    And what about SupplicantsPrayer?
  • It's a pretty simple script, you can click it and open it and look yourself!

((esteem*100*(1+(.05*level)))*100) is all it does for calculations, so no.
  • That one will also be off at level 1, which AFAIK doesn't give any increase at all (level 2 gives +10%).
  • It's only based off stuff you can see on the figurine, so yeah, it won't be accurate if you have personal offering buffs or a godrealm. It's just a handy reference for how much the level of the figurine effects offering. Miniaturise was added in while I was inactive, so I don't actually know what it does, heh. I'll be getting mine miniaturized soon, so I can add that in.
    Ssaliss said:
    That one will also be off at level 1, which AFAIK doesn't give any increase at all (level 2 gives +10%).
    That's factored in, actually! It only does that long calculation if level > 1, otherwise it's just esteem*100.
  • If somebody wants to provide me with the full set of modifications to it, along with all pertinent triggers, I'll go ahead and write an accurate script.