Artisanal Submission help ASAP

never ran into this issue before, it is not letting me upload my submission. I only have a few hours before I gotta go to work, if I cannot get this fixed before I have to leave I am not going to have my submission in for this month :(

An HTTP error 0 occurred
/filefield/ahah/artisanal/field_image/0

any idea?
The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

Comments

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    personally, I'd email your submission to the admins. That way it's time stamped, since this appears to be an issue that isn't effecting only you.
  • We're looking into it.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • Ieptix said:

We're looking into it.

thank you, thank you!
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• Try another go? One of the IRE dudes should have it fixed up.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Glad it wasn't just me being dumb. :)
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • still not working for me.

• edited March 2015
    What error are you getting? The same as in the OP?
  • ya it is the exact same error as before.

• What's the size of the file you're trying to submit?
    edited March 2015
    Oh to clarify, I haven't had a chance to test again yet. I didn't mean to suggest it worked for me.
    I used to make cakes.

• my file is a 2.18 MB JPEG

• Hrm. Well, an unrelated issue got fixed earlier then.

Try again now? I was having trouble with files > 1MB in size, but just got someone to fix something and they're working for me now.
  • its all fixed not ^^ its much appreciated!

Ditto! Thanks for your help, @Ieptix. Sorry in advance for winning, @Arimisia>:)
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:

Ditto! Thanks for your help, @Ieptix. Sorry in advance for winning, @Arimisia>:)

you might.. >.> while I did put 8-12 hours into mine.. I did it all in 1 day.. why I do this to myself..

• @Arimisia Sounds like a bug...

The only time I wasnt able to submit an artisanal it was because of it being too heavy with pixels and I had to scan it with lower image quality.

I hope you can make it before the deadline!
  • @Arimisia Sounds like a bug...

The only time I wasnt able to submit an artisanal it was because of it being too heavy with pixels and I had to scan it with lower image quality.

I hope you can make it before the deadline!
    there was an issue with submitting earlier it was take care of though before I had to go to work thankfully ^^