Best Divine RP ever!!

You tell Drocilla, the Enchantress, "I know that You have Your own reasons Lady Enchantress, but I must humbly thank You for coming to the mortal awareness. I have never seen Indigo before until now, it is as extraordinary as You are. Thank You."

The ground convulses as a mound of rich, liquid gold rises high. The scent of musk wafts upon the air while the liquid recedes to reveal the immaculate form of Drocilla, the Enchantress.

Drocilla lifts a dainty hand to Her neckline, glancing about with uncertain disdain.

You kneel before Drocilla, swearing your allegiance to Her.

You say, "Lady Enchantress, I am terribly sorry. I am wearing rags, not nearly ready to meet You!"

Her voice a lilting melody, Drocilla, the Enchantress says, "You may bask further, provided your flattery is as legendary as I have heard."
Drocilla turns Her sharp lavender eyes to your form, an eerie effulgence swirling within as She takes in your barbaric appearance.

You say to Drocilla, "I am afraid, my Dear Lady Enchantress that there is nary a word in any mortal language that would do You justice. I am only able to see the beauty of Your energy, and even that is more than I could possibly hope to descirbe. Though I will certainly devote my life to just that."

You say, "This is the second time in my life I have ever wished to see as others do, even for a moment to gaze upon You, that I would know the definition of transcendent beauty."

Drocilla crosses over to you in a few impossibly-quick steps, the golden gown trailing behind Her on the black marble of the Necropolis.

Rawth gazes forward with an expression of rapture, turning his gaze in the direction of the barest sounds that might indicate Your direction.

Cold steel grazes your cheek, sharp enough to draw blood that now blooms beneath the steel in a single corpulent drop.

Rawth does not even flinch, the same rapturous expression on his face.

You say, "Even Your movements are the epitome of grace and elegance Lady Enchantress."

Soft fingers follow as Drocilla rests the reminder of Her hand upon your cheek and tilts your head up to look upon Her, seemingly gazing into your eyes.

Rawth blushes further, his body moving at Your behest as he eyes look without focus,the white flecks beginning to glow.

You say, "So.. beautiful..."

Her closeness is an intoxicating experience, the scent and warmth almost overpowering all your senses as She murmurs, "Such beautiful form... peak of Viscanti perfection," She halts as She takes in your eyes, "What has been done to your eyes?"

Rawth smiles even wider as a single tear falls down his cheek.

You say, "The colors, endlessly swirling."

You say, "I was born without the means to see, my Goddess. I have never seen as others do. As I have explained to those within the City, I am already stunning, to be able to see as well would make all the Basin fall in love with me. So I embrace my blindness and safeguard the world."

Rawth grins slightly, his gaze still rapturous as he watches the dazzling whirlwind of varying shades of lavender and indigo, intermingled with vivid reds.

The swirl of colours is empowered by the golden halo of Her form, immaculate and as bright as the Sun as She trails Her fingers down your face. You can hear a smile twisting Her lips by the gentle exhale and She observes, "Indeed, I am not sure if the Basin is ready for you."

You say to Drocilla, "If such is the splendor of Your energy my Goddess, then the world is cheated by my paltry emulation. All the world must bask in the exquisite radiance of Your presence."

Rawth raises his right hand tentatively, the brilliance of the golden aura only enhancing the radiant swirling of the paler colors. His fingers stretch further, his expression longing as his hand draws back.

The burst of gold diminishes from your vision as She releases your chin, instead swirling with lavender and indigo that swathe Her form in your unique vision. "They shall, the Basin will be remade to fit My vision and My Evanescent shall guide the change," She states in a voice bearing no compromise.

You say, "Yes my Goddess."

You say, "Whatever You desire, must come to pass."

Softly, Her voice a lilting song, Drocilla, the Enchantress says, "Indeed, it shall. One of your kind ought to serve Me to see it through though."

You say to Drocilla, "I give all that I am to You without hesitation my Goddess. My life is Yours to use as You see fit."

A note of amusement to Her voice, Drocilla, the Enchantress says, "Your perfection would be wasted elsewhere, this is the only way this can be."

Drocilla baptises you into The Evanescent of the Divine Order of Drocilla, the Enchantress.

Tears flow freely from your eyes as Drocilla, the Enchantress appoints you to a Bewitched Initiate.

(Best Order Ever): Drocilla says, "Another Evanescent walks among you, My dears."

You say, "You honor me my Goddess. I will do everything in my power to bring You glory. I will shout Your truths to every corner of the world, and I will butcher
any that dare stand in Your way."

Her golden aura twisting as She tilts Her head, Drocilla, the Enchantress says, "Yes, you will. A few poems or hymns remarking on My beauteous visage would be a good start."

You say to Drocilla, "I have already begun working on a prayer worthy of Your grace, though I see now I must begin anew for it is not nearly good enough."

Drocilla, the Enchantress says, "Amuse Me."

A dark and seductive voice murmurs in your ear enticingly as Drocilla dissipates into a velvety indigo mist, leaving in Her wake a sense of unrestrained longing.

You tell Drocilla, the Enchantress, "With my every breath my Goddess, I swear it."

Comments

• If I wasn't already in love with Lusternia, I am now :)
  • Really enjoy reading these divine-player interactions! They are always a pleasure!