Celina vs Serens

CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
Just some logs while I was defiling a Lisaera shrine. Nothing super exciting, just though I'd start sharing again.

Vs Elaradria and Mnemosyne

Vs Camberre

Comments

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Looking at that Camberre log, it makes me want to actually look at m&m docs for the easy h/m/e prio toggles.

Your prompt isn't as shiny as I was expecting.

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited May 2015
    The simple toggle is HH to switch from health and mana priorities. I switched to nightgaze because I watched how he handled his mana drains. No one believes me when I say the key to SD toads is actually knowing when to damage. 

Don't need a sparkly prompts once you learn to read the matrix. Before I lost my harddrive I had a version that was a lot flashier, but I figured out it was all noise and none of it really helped me. I keep it simple and only use shiny bits for things that need my attention.

edit: admittedly I need more highlights and echoes for group PK, but I mostly solo lately and I've been playing for so long that I don't need highlights to keep up with solo spam.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited May 2015
    That's how I feel about all but the most minimal guis, too. One thing I like to add to my prompt is a reminder of who my current target is, etc. I had to rebuild what I have recently too, and haven't bothered to re-add whistles like that, though.

Your combat looks hella-scripted, by the by. 
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Yeah, I'd hate to see Celina go vs a Harmony monk with their vitals scrambler on.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Presumably that dynamic changes somewhat when she needs to make defensive maneuvers. In both logs, she never collects any affs or drops into yellow in any vital.
    It's very scripted. Scripted offenses are the most efficient! I had to add in some safeguards for illusions, but otherwise it's always worked really well for me. I need to add in a power check and some more beast stuff, and I need to redo my fae timer, but I'm lazy. 

I have an entirely manual offense available just for harmony monks. It requires more attention paid to timing, but I've toaded Xena and Jaamil without my sweet scripts. Just takes more work!
  • Taking over 3100 damage per hit wasn't helping because of this Oneiroi HDF. Had no finisher or anything at all to lock with. Fabled and 50% everything for a while longer even. Celina would've been able to spam ibululu/damage with my shadow stolen and easily won without any buildup.
    Was wondering why I hit vitality so quickly! I assumed you had no drawdown or something weird.
  • Exactly, no drawdown, resistances not trans'd, I could slit all day long if I wanted, but it'd be pointless because I can't behead. Wouldn't be able to heartpierce or crushaorta either if I flexed. Quad-amp would just be really difficult against a hinder-class like dancer. Only reason I was even up there was to support Mnemosyne hoping she'd pay attention and hackdown at the right time. No luck.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Was Mnemosyne surged? That was mistake #1

Elaradaria shouldn't have bothered with aurics, not without octave (and it's super tough against passive drink curing them anyway), more hindering would have been better. 

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.