Flight trigger patterns

I'm wondering if anyone has collected all, or many of, the possible trigger patterns indicating that someone has just started to fly? It seems to me that there isn't a standard pattern, but perhaps I'm incorrect?

Thanks.

Comments

• If you're talking about aethership flight patterns, I second this. It would be so helpful for us pilots.
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • Ah, sorry for the need for additional clarification... I was actually referring to when, say, you are in combat, and someone flies in order to escape. I find that people sometimes disappear from combat; when I look back over the logs, I find that they simply flew, and I didn't notice.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited May 2015
    There's quite a few lines

From flying with wings, to ascendant flight to the aeromancer walking into the air and the beast flying

^(\w+) rises gracefully into the skies on currents of power which swirl around (?:him|her)\.$

^(\w+) walks up into the sky, as though upon invisible stairs\.$

^A pair of glittering, crystalline wings rapidly flutters on (\w+)'s back, then carries him up into the skies\.$

^A .+? rapidly flutters on (\w+)'s back, then carries (?:him|her) up into the skies\.$

flaps (?:his|her) wings a few times, lifting (\w+) into the skies\.$

I'm sure there's more, but that's what I have

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Hmm. Not sure if Halli's cloud of contemplation uses a special message or not. Also, beasts/brooms.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    The Cloud does have a special message, but I don't know the third person off-hand.