m&m system & questions thread

Comments

• Vadi said:
    You can check http://doc.mm.vadisystems.com/#mm.inslowcuringmode to see if you'll be screwed or not
    Oooo, I have been trying to figure out how to do this... thanks! And thanks @Ardmore for asking!
  • (m&m): ndb.honors() for Nikkakorra called, when already honours'ing Syrennia - not going to do this.

Ah. I honoursed somebody when sleeping, and couldn't so the system was unhappy. Now that I try to honour somebody, that pops up. What should I do?
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I'm honoured.

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Type ndb by itself. That'll give you the list of commands. I don't remember the proper one to reset/cancel it though.
  • edited June 2015
    Thank you! That fixed it.

EDIT: Or not.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    NDB CANCEL? Or NDB HONOURS CANCEL? NDB should present you with a list of all NDB commands, and something like those should be among them.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited June 2015
    I can honour one person after doing NDB CANCEL,  but then the error message pops up again. I've tried most commands on the NDB list.

EDIT: Also can't bodyscan. Probably best to reinstall.
  • When that happens you have to restart Mudlet because it lost connection to the sqlite database.
  • edited June 2015
    Ardmore said:
    When that happens you have to restart Mudlet because it lost connection to the sqlite database.
    !

That fixed it! Thank you, Mister Turtle.

EDIT: Ok, bodyscan stats doesn't work. But that's ok, I don't need it. The other bodyscan stuff works.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    For some reason, I don't think M&M is recognising when I'm on balance on my Shaddus profile. It keeps spamming commands that require balance, when I'm off balance. Stuff like trying to stand when I'm off balance, or holding my breath. Any thoughts?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Is arm balance maybe messing it up?

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Zhulfor said:
    Ardmore said:
    When that happens you have to restart Mudlet because it lost connection to the sqlite database.
    !

That fixed it! Thank you, Mister Turtle.

EDIT: Ok, bodyscan stats doesn't work. But that's ok, I don't need it. The other bodyscan stuff works.

Bodyscan stats doesn't work for anyone anymore, by the way. It's been removed from the game as part of the overhaul will ultimately remove stats entirely.

• bodyscan stats full still works, just not bodyscan stats
    Not for me it doesn't. :(

• Weird.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Protip for healers:

MMCONFIG CLEANSETYPE HEALING

You have to tell m&m to cleanse with sanitize, it will not assume even if you are already using mmconfig usehealing.
  • So I bought the Hartstone and Spiritsinger systems, but when I classflex from Spiritsinger to Hartstone none of my Hartstone defense options show up. I tried MMSHOW HIDELIST, but it only has the Spiritsinger categories. Also, MMCONFIG options have gedulah and tipheret instead of green/summer.

Any ideas?
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    I know this probably isn't the thread for this, and isn't related to the above question (other than I think Vadi has to switch the two systems for you, which you tell him to do via message, same with x-magic).

It'd be neat if @Vadi could add in a config option for the bard systems that allows INSPIRE SELF to take the place of bromides sipping. It doesn't take equilibrium and takes normal vitals potion balance, e.g.

You inspire yourself with your own imagination and stand a little taller.

(~4s)

You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.

Saves on bromides potion for Dramaturgists.

• KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Shaddus said:
    For some reason, I don't think M&M is recognising when I'm on balance on my Shaddus profile. It keeps spamming commands that require balance, when I'm off balance. Stuff like trying to stand when I'm off balance, or holding my breath. Any thoughts?
    Maybe a prompt issue, I think it needs it to be full.
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Allehnon said:
    So I bought the Hartstone and Spiritsinger systems, but when I classflex from Spiritsinger to Hartstone none of my Hartstone defense options show up. I tried MMSHOW HIDELIST, but it only has the Spiritsinger categories. Also, MMCONFIG options have gedulah and tipheret instead of green/summer.

Any ideas?
    I'm not sure if this has changed, but the last I had heard was that you need to load your separate classes onto different Mudlet profiles. Would love to stand corrected, though.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Email Vadi @Allehnon - I have all my stuff on one profile and can flex at will, so he probably just changed your system from a HS to SS not realizing it was classflexing

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    I have neko and ebonguard on a single profile. Pester Vadi about it, he can fix it.
  • Is there a way to use the costum tag/prompt stuff to keep manteekan and Nocht from speaking in dark grey. It's hard to tell they have spoken, much less read what they've said....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited June 2015
    Is @Vadi on holidays, or am I emailing the wrong email? vadi.lusty@gmail.com

I understand people get busy, I am just making sure I didn't email someone else by mistake.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Tylwyth said:
    Is there a way to use the costum tag/prompt stuff to keep manteekan and Nocht from speaking in dark grey. It's hard to tell they have spoken, much less read what they've said....
    If you mean their emotes and such, no. That's something They've specifically set to be that colour.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Tylwyth said:
    Is there a way to use the costum tag/prompt stuff to keep manteekan and Nocht from speaking in dark grey. It's hard to tell they have spoken, much less read what they've said....
    You can change how that colour appears in mudlet. Go to Settings -> Color view -> find the color you want to change, click it, and set it to something else.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Allehnon said:

I understand people get busy, I am just making sure I didn't email someone else by mistake.
    He doesn't check it super frequently from my experience. Give it about a week, he's a busy man!
    Though it needs to be matched to one of the like ten primary ansi colors. I need to poke on the musket forums and see if them adding support for the 256 we got going is doable.
  • Shedrin said:
    Tylwyth said:
    You can change how that colour appears in mudlet. Go to Settings -> Color view -> find the color you want to change, click it, and set it to something else.
    I tried to make "light black" alot lighter, we'll see if that helps....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Allehnon said:

Ye sorry, bit slow lately.