Wonder Pipes?

I have three questions on wonder pipes, and others may have more.

1) Do identical influencing buff perks stack for Anamnesis? For example, Lv50 Mugwump increased empowering perk and the Lv50 Loboshigaru increased empowering perk.

2) Does Anamnesis provide the languages of the second race? (I doubt it, but I can hope.)

3) The 10 crystal wonder pipe ability, sweetsmoke. It states that it helps amnesty vs. dwellers and links to the custom manse dwellers scroll. Does it mean denizens in general?
For Mister Zvoltz, Pejat has been terminated by the Replicant Dynodeon.

Best Answer

Answers

• I have also have a question:

does the wonder pipe function an artifact pipe as well or is it just the 20 powers listed in the help file?
  • I would like to point out something about Anamnesis.

Merian:
    PERKS:
      o  Level 1: 2/4 resistance to cold damage and breathe underwater naturally

Dracnari:
    PERKS:
      o  Level 1: 1/4 resistance to psychic damage. Ability: BREATHE FIRE.

From HELP MERIAN:
    Despite interbreeding with humans, merians do not recognize half-breeds: either you are merian or are not, denoted by the ability to breathe water.

From HELP DRACNARI:
    Like the merians, dracnari do not recognize half-breeds: either you are a dracnari or are not, denoted by the ability to breathe fire.

You can legitimately be a dracnari and a merian at once.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Also curious if this doubles as an artifact pipe.
  • Not at present, though once I get the last couple powers activating I'm going to see if that's plausible to do.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited July 2015
    Does having elfen and faeling active mean you regenerate two levels in forest environment?

Can you anamnesis fink or gnome? (Assuming you bought them.)

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Qistrel said:

Can you anamnesis fink or gnome? (Assuming you bought them.)
    No, because that turns you into the abomination from the movie Underworld.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Not to disregard the great thematic effects that the pipe has, but I think it will look pretty ridiculous if the pipe cannot actually be used as a pipe.

I get there's a bubble pipe, and other sorts of precedents for one noun being used on different items with drastically different effects, especially where artifacts are concerned, but if it can be done code-wise, I think this should be a given.

Also better incentive for having a low-crystal (or even single crystal) pipes, like if there's another special quest for a single crystal.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Nah, what would be really awesome is if you could load multiple smokeables in it. Maybe tie it to number of crystals invested in it.