Help with my MUSHClient harvesting deedly-bob

So, after a lot of IRL craziness I'm going to see if I can't get my toe back in the water...but my old hard drive has died, and with it whatever ancient wisdom I channeled to make a working harvesting plugin. So I'm asking for someone to help push me in the right direction. Here's my basic framework:

I have a variable, herb, that I assign with "h <whatever>", e.g. h coltsfoot
Then I have a command, hon, which turns on my trigger group "harvesting," making me harvest again whenever I gain balance again.
When the plants are getting low, I input the command "hoff," which should cancel that trigger group and make me stop sucking herbs like Sasha Grey sucks lollipops.
But whatever I did the first time isn't working now; even when I put in 'hoff' Lillie will just keep plucking up herb after herb. I really don't know what to do to fix this. I've attached some screenshots that I hope will explain this better than I can.

The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
"THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

Comments

• Firstly, your aliases are sending to "Command", which does nothing. (See the "Send To:" drop box just below the big white box) EnableGroup is a MUSH function, which will work only if you send it to Script.

Secondly, you'll also want to make sure your triggers are set to the "harvesting" group, in case you didn't. You didn't screenshot your triggers, so I can't tell you if there's anything wrong with it, but it should work if they are under the "harvesting" group. Capitalisation is important, so if you group them under "Harvesting", you'll want to change your aliases to disable the "Harvesting" group instead as well.

Thirdly, you might want to consider using EnableTriggerGroup instead. There's no real difference, but it's a little more precise. You should be able to bring up the list of Mush functions with Shift+Ctrl+Alt+L, there's quite a bit of helpful information there.

Finally, you'll want to make sure you're using the right script language. Check out the entry for EnableTriggerGroup from my third point, and choose the one that matches whichever script language you set your Mushclient to use. Check your script language with Shift+Ctrl+6.

• Aha! Thanks for the help. I forgot about the scripting language, and that was throwing me way off, having come to the conclusion that "send to script" wouldn't work as it was just returning errors.

Rather than making a new thread, there's also an influence thing I've wanted to do. A statement with 2 variables, one for what I'm influencing and one for how I'm influencing, set to cycle along the 3 different types (begging, supplication, the third one) after each time it's sent, all wrapped up into an alias and bound to a key.

I just want to ask if it can be done; I'd love to give doing it myself a try before I just ask someone else to throw it together.
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• Yes, it can be done. There're a few ways of doing this - I personally use if/then/end statements. It's a simple logic statement, and while it can sometimes become a pretty big block of code, it's versatile enough to do a lot of stuff and also easy to debug if problems crop up.

If you come up with problems, just ask around here, or with people you know are comfortable with scripting questions in-game.

• In that case I'll be getting to work as soon as Lillie's cobbled enough supplies together to start influencing. Thanks, and I'll be popping my head back in here again if I hit a snag.