Iklara revealed!!

Here is the log of the major nuts and bolts!! Rename the file to .html instead of .txt

ENJOY

Comments

• Pastebinned for the sake of convenience: http://pastebin.com/Tk0EUvTM . Loses out on the pretty colors, though.
  • I forgot the statue, here's the desc for posterity.

"statue63918"                           the Statue of Love Lost

An immaculately carved marble man stands here, extending his arms toward the airy form of a winged glass woman. The man's attire is a simple robe, his only embellishment a large hammer he has laid down at his feet. His upturned mouth smiles with joy at the woman though his eyes are cold, staring out from his face as if into an unhappy past. The winged woman appears fragile, though the glass has an unyielding strength. Brilliant hues whorl through her as if all the beauty of the sky was contained within her immobile form. The figures reach out to one another but never meet, mere inches of empty air separating the two.
    It weighs about 3000 pounds.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Isune, the Aesthete.
    It has the following aliases: statue.
  • I am really sorry to have missed this. Thank you for sharing logs.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • That was it?
    *grumbles agrily*
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• You forgot one of the most hilarious parts!!

Mysrai, the Black Star of Morning intones, "YOU WILL NOT."

Zvoltz, the Father of Storms says to Mysrai, "Get out. This place is forbidden to You by the Firsts."

Viynain tilts his head curiously.

Mysrai, the Black Star of Morning intones, "Her name, Brother!"

You see Mysrai, the Black Star of Morning shout, "Say Her name!"

Quietly, Witch-King Siam Star-eyes, the Abyssal One says, "There are no more firsts."

Witch-King Siam Star-eyes, the Abyssal One says, "Iklara."

Steingrim suddenly inhales deeply.

Synkarin, riding a shadow wyvern, enters from the southeast, emanating an aura of immense power.

Sidereal Adjudicator, Azula Vivalde exclaims, "AZULA!"

• UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Blargh! Worst time to have broken my keyboard :(
  • At the Night Market obelisk months later
    ==========================================
    ==========================================
    A robed and hooded Illuminatus turns his back and pointedly ignores everyone.

Arcs of coruscating energy undulate in ripples of icy white resplendency, coalescing into Zvoltz, 
    the Architect.

You step down off of a lank-haired war goat with curving rainbow horns.

You kneel before Zvoltz, swearing your allegiance to Him.

"Heh heh heh" A robed and hooded Illuminatus chuckles.

A robed and hooded Illuminatus grovels pathetically in the dirt.

In a rasping voice, a robed and hooded Illuminatus says, "Hail, Architect."

Keeping his head low, you say, "Indeed. Hail, Lord Architect."

His voice ragged, Zvoltz, the Father of Storms says, "Greetings."

You ask, "How can we most assist You, Lord?"

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "Greetings, Lord Zvoltz."

Xenthos purses his lips pensively, gazing off into the distance as he carefully gathers his thoughts.

Zvoltz, the Father of Storms says, "I am best served by ending this foolish quest to break into 
    Iklara. Nothing good will come of it."

The harsh tang of ozone and copper-laced blood fills the air as essence streams from gashes in the 
    Stormfather's form.

You ask, "Is there a way to repair any damage that has been done?"

Zvoltz, the Father of Storms says, "My dynodeons will repair as much of what you mortals have broken."

In a rasping voice, a robed and hooded Illuminatus says, "And the Merchants will take it back apart."

In a rasping voice, a robed and hooded Illuminatus says, "Praise to the Thousand-Hued."

In a rasping voice, a robed and hooded Illuminatus says, "Praise be to the Exiled."

Zvoltz, the Father of Storms says, "The Thousand Hued is dead. You do nothing but disturb Her grave."

In a rasping voice, a robed and hooded Illuminatus says, "We obey the commands of the Thousandfold."

A robed and hooded Illuminatus bows his head in deference.

Blood dripping from His lips, Zvoltz, the Father of Storms says, "Mysrai will destroy you and the 
    Basin of Life in Their foolishness."

A robed and hooded Illuminatus stares blankly at Zvoltz.

A robed and hooded Illuminatus gazes upon Zvoltz with black-shimmering eyes. Cold pinpricks of light 
    and whirling constellations sparkle with his eyes as they regard Him with unnerving, unseeing focus.

Reality blurs between ephemeral paradigms as Mysrai emerges from thin air.

Mysrai, the Resin Child says, "It is too late, Brother."

Mysrai stares coldly at Zvoltz.

You give Mysrai a respectful salute.

Zvoltz, the Father of Storms says to Mysrai, "A pity I did not destroy You."

Black and filled with stars, blood billows like smoke from the side of the Resin Child.

Mysrai, the Resin Child says to Zvoltz, "It is beyond You, Brother."

Zvoltz, the Father of Storms says, "Perhaps, but you will fail in Your endeavour."

Stars flicker in the vague aura of shifting realities around Mysrai.

A vicious, white crow enters from the northwest, flapping his soiled wings.
    Ilistala eyes Arcanis warily, settling into a predatory crouch.

Prophet of the Rager, Arcanis De'Unnero, Avatar of Vengeance says, "Oh my."

Mysrai, the Resin Child says, "I have succeeded, Brother. How fitting that the shards of the 
    Moraevians now open the way to the prison You sealed."

A robed and hooded Illuminatus says, "The Market is sealed. We cannot enter."

A dark crimson manticore with a sleek, oiled mane of black fur tenses slightly before emitting a low,
     threatening growl.

Mysrai's eyes gleam, stars shifting swiftly within the Void-black orbs.

Mysrai, the Resin Child intones, "Far Iklara is no longer far, and the Basin remains intact."

Mysrai, the Resin Child intones, "Tell Me, Brother."

Veils of cosmic energy ripple in the night sky above the desert.

Mysrai, the Resin Child intones, "Is it Her form, You object to? Does it remind You of how alike We 
    are, You and I?"

A weak spark crackling in His eye, Zvoltz, the Father of Storms says, "It is by My will that the 
    Basin remains, my final efforts that hold what is left of the prison together."

Zvoltz reels back as if struck, blood spurting from His wounds.

Mysrai, the Resin Child intones, "It must be pleasing to believe so."

Mysrai gazes upon Zvoltz with black-shimmering eyes. Cold pinpricks of light and whirling 
    constellations sparkle with Her eyes as they regard Him with unnerving, unseeing focus.

Zvoltz, the Father of Storms says, "We are nothing alike, You and I."

Mysrai, the Resin Child intones, "Tell Me, Brother."

Mysrai smiles softly.

Mysrai, the Resin Child says, "Which of Your star-shaped forms do You belive is the real one?"

Zvoltz backs up slowly.

Mysrai, the Resin Child intones, "Or do You intend to lie to Yourself that this has always been Your 
    form?"

Veils of pale copper energies swirl briefly in the air about Mysrai's form before settling.

Zvoltz, the Father of Storms says, "Stop it."

Mysrai, the Resin Child intones, "We love You, Brother. Even when You lie to Yourself."

Mysrai smiles softly.

The body of the Stormfather warps and shifts as strange patterns spray out in blood-tinted arrays.

Mysrai smiles softly at Zvoltz.

Zvoltz, the Fulminating Adjudicator says, "You know not what You do."

Zvoltz, the Architect dissolves into jagged bolts of fulminating brilliance which burst into the air,
     racing away in all directions.

Mysrai, the Resin Child intones, "How little faith you have, Brother."

Mysrai exhales slowly, allowing a long fluid breath to creep from Her lungs.

You sadly say to Mysrai, "Will He recover?"

Mysrai, the Resin Child intones, "If He allows Himself to recover, He will."

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says to you, "From what I can see, as long as He 
    keeps attempting to hold this place sealed... no."

Mysrai, the Resin Child intones, "The seals on Iklara are already broken."

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says to you, "By His words, His efforts are 
    straining him."

Mysrai, the Resin Child intones, "He feeds energy into that which is broken."

Mysrai, the Resin Child intones, "Consider it akin to pouring a jug of water into the bed of a dead 
    river."

Mysrai smiles softly.

Mysrai, the Resin Child intones, "It may flow, but it is not the river."

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "There remains some binding upon it, for 
    those who enter are expelled."

You ask Mysrai, "Can we agree to not enter so that He may relent in keeping it closed?"

Another gout of black, star-filled smoke bleeds from Mysrai's side, and Her eyes gleam with cold 
    pinpricks of alien stars.

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "But perhaps not the same as the seals 
    that once existed, as You imply."

Xenthos purses his lips pensively, gazing off into the distance as he carefully gathers his thoughts.

Mysrai, the Resin Child intones, "We will not agree to leave Our Sister imprisoned."

Mysrai narrows Her eyes at you in an unnerving manner.

Dejected, you say, "An understandable motivation."

Mysrai smiles softly.

Mysrai, the Resin Child intones, "We are glad you agree."

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says to Mysrai, "What is this thing that He 
    feels will destroy the Basin if Iklara is accessible?"

Shaking his head, you say, "I cannot give my full agreement as I do not know all there is. I can 
    only understand the difficulty."

Mysrai, the Resin Child intones, "He believes Our Sister will rampage across the Basin, laying waste 
    to all in Her path."

Ryboi suddenly inhales deeply.

Mysrai, the Resin Child intones, "She has only been provoked to destruction through His attacks upon 
    Her."

Mysrai creases Her brow in a frown.

Mysrai, the Resin Child intones, "She has been free thrice before to roam the Basin, and yet the 
    Basin remains."

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "So it does."

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "As I recall, She seemed to listen to You, 
    the last time."

Mysrai smiles softly.

Mysrai, the Resin Child intones, "She did."

Mysrai, the Resin Child intones, "She knows Us. She knows who Her jailor is as well."

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "Why does He think Her so mindless, then?"

Mysrai, the Resin Child intones, "He is as repulsed by Her current form as He is by Me."

Mysrai, the Resin Child intones, "The Architect has gone mad with self-loathing."

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "Is She able to change Her form, as You 
    do?"

You have emoted: Slumping mildly, Pejat exhales.

Mysrai, the Resin Child intones, "He remembers what He is."

Mysrai, the Resin Child intones, "And as He does."

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "Your comments have me curious as to what 
    would occur should She appear in a form meant to defy His expectations."

Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "Would it give Him any pause whatsoever, 
    or is He so set in His stance at this point that there is no flexibility?"

Mysrai, the Resin Child intones, "He remains convinced."

You nod your head in agreement.

Another gout of black, star-filled smoke bleeds from Mysrai's side, and Her eyes gleam with cold 
    pinpricks of alien stars.

Mysrai, the Resin Child intones, "We must rest."

The Goddess fades away into a shadow, then a dream, then nothing at all.

You give Mysrai a respectful salute.
    For Mister Zvoltz, Pejat has been terminated by the Replicant Dynodeon.