Character portraits and Lusternia-related drawings

It's been a year or two since I've drawn anything but I do have a few of these lying about so I thought I'd share. If you want something drawn, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Valkia, a WIP:

Comments

• Saa-kia? Hiya :) This is lovely. Is that Mahalla in the background?
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Oooo Lovely :D I wanna see you do a few IG characters now...

• You're the one who drew the god-tarot, right?  If so, love to see Zvoltz or Isune.

Anybody wanna draw me?  
    [BANNERCODE]
  • edited January 2013

Talan said:
    Saa-kia? Hiya :) This is lovely. Is that Mahalla in the background?

Tully said:
    You're the one who drew the god-tarot, right?  If so, love to see Zvoltz or Isune.

Anybody wanna draw me?  

That's me, yes. And I do need subjects for drawings so might as well!

As for the background, it is either Mother Night or Mahalla. I'm undecided.
  • You should draw Majanishi! I've yet to have anyone depict him.

"He was well fed, and on his way to being slightly intoxicated--which contributed to his sense of wellbeing. And, most important, he was among friends. There can't be much more to life than this, he thought."  -Pug's thoughts on his first Ale (via Raymond Feist)

Visit my personal authorial website. (coming back up soon, with my first publications)
    Coding Resources: Mechanic's Corner | Code Academy | StackOverflow
  • Kalikai and one of Mysari's many forms would be a good one too :D And I'd love to see a Tully
  • More god cards it is, then.

I've mostly taken a liking to more realistic styles lately, more like my earlier Maylea (I think it's up there on the artisanals, 2009 or 2010) than the more recent tarot. @Tully, what kind of a portrait would you like?
  • You should begin by drawing up the whole of the Shee-Slaugh [and Maellio], a whole series of the family would be encompassing and of variety [and Zoidberg Maellio]

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• It'd be neat if you could do something of Lillie, since I lost my only artist's rendering of him ages ago. But I can see you're being rather flooded with requests as it is.
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.