On Stupid Questions

So... what did I miss? I mean regarding the statpacks.  I didn't ever imagine my ego would INCREASE, but there it is.  Any notable threads I should investigate?
</RANT>

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    We don't have statpacks - we all have the equivalent of the same stats.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Thank you, @Everiine.  I should have posted a QUESTION, so you could've received credit for ANSWER.
    </RANT>
    My answer isn't the best though :P . I don't know most of the ins and outs of the new system. I myself nearly fainted when I saw I had 7000 health (before the change, I was at around 4700). I just know that stats as we knew them no longer exist, putting us all on a basic level playing field.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• Everiine said:
    We don't have statpacks - we all have the equivalent of the same stats.
    That must explain why it takes FOREVER for me to regain EQ anymore.  Such is life.  I like the new challenge, btw.  This should be fun.
    </RANT>
    Not everyone likes it :( . Those of us who got a boost like it, those who got knocked down a bit don't. I have a guild member who is considering quitting because he lost so much bashing strength.

• It'll all wash out in the end.  We just need to give IRE some time to work out a few kinks, and contact the Envoy.  I'm sure things will be in Bristol-fashon in no time.
    </RANT>
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited July 2015
    Honestly, with how it feels like damage got changed from mobs, as an Ebonguard I could pretty much afk forever solo link astral and not worry about dying. Tbh, if he drops/flexes to Moon, he'll have a far easier time due to moonfire.
    We're also waiting on the Warrior changes, too.

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    True enough.  But having access to divinus/fire damage will make his hunting far simpler.