Bad Translator

Comments

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    This shaggy goat is a strong, muscled creature with a dirty, knotted fleece and curving rainbow horns. Yellow eyes gleam phlegmatic above her protruding snout, and a straggly beard hangs about her chin."

...22 translations later, Yandex gives us:

"This fresh goat milk, dirt, and pick up power, the sound, all the Rainbow. BB. The yellow eyes of the export of fruits, partners, friends, is the answer to the following. Chin"

Eh, what?
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Aeldra said:

"This fresh goat milk, dirt, and pick up power, the sound, all the Rainbow. BB. The yellow eyes of the export of fruits, partners, friends, is the answer to the following. Chin"

ALL the rainbow, bb ;)
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Celina said:

The right tone, his eyes, the fire, the silence, the anger, penetrating other interesting options.

That sounds remarkably poetic right up until 'other interesting options' XD
  • Eritheyl said:
    Badass loboshigaru God changes, and then some from the perspective of two feet,
    Cannot unsee badass two foot tall wolfman.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Lavinya said:
    "God bodies explode in my chest, a big disappointment in your eyes, if you, if you accept the wisdom, strength. "
    I just exploded into laughter that sent both of my cats fleeing to the basement. This is everything.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Original text:

"Tendrils of astral light from the node reach out and wrap around Thalkros, whose eyes glow with a fierce luminosity before fading to normal."

...22 translations later, Yandex gives us:

"Antenna-bullet soul, in the middle of Thalkros eyes burned a fierce light, if you want to get back to normal."

• Original text:

"Countess Ellowyn d'Murani, Talon of the Kestrel (Female Demigoddess). She is 78 years old, having been born on the 9th of Estar, 340 years after the Coming of Estarra. She is ranked 127th in Lusternia. She is an extremely credible character. She sits on the Iron Council of Magnagora as a Countess."

"Countess Ellowyn dan Murani, the widow, the common Kestrel (female half). He's at the age of 78, p. 9. The wide range of 340 years in the future, Estarra. 127 Station. Lusternia. It's very good. I'm sitting in the subway, the commission Magnagora, Countess."

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Thalkros said:
    Ellowyn said:

Original text:

"Tendrils of astral light from the node reach out and wrap around Thalkros, whose eyes glow with a fierce luminosity before fading to normal."

"Antenna-bullet soul, in the middle of Thalkros eyes burned a fierce light, if you want to get back to normal."

It's better from my end:

Original text:

"You lay your hands upon a power node and feel the latent power within. Closing your eyes, you tap directly into its coursing energy and begin channeling its wild energy into your own reserves."

...43 translations later, Yandex gives us:

"Get your hands off me. on the day of the report,and then will be kept in the dining room. his eyes, like energy, plug fishing, turn off the power."

Hahaha poor abused nodes.

• "You spin a glowing opal around the power node and close your eyes. You feel the untapped energies within and you reach out through the aethers to touch the Matrix. You are now a living channel between the two sources of power"

Becomes:

"I the development of a large opal, El website, you must close your eyes. What do you think of unusual energy in history, esters and sensor networks. Live channels between energy"
  • Sylandra said:
    Original text: She has taken the hand of Daraius Shevat in marriage. 43 translations later... Part of Darius Chanukah.
    Mazel Tov?
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Mazel tov, baby.  B-)
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Original text:

"He infused the Throne of Urlach with Light, completing Project Eternity."

...43 translations later, Yandex gives us:

"The tree is very simple, and for this reason, yesterday I was dead."

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Avechna power ethernet, omg.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited August 2015
    For those who missed the touching reunion of Sylandra and Daraius, here is how the legends will tell of it.

He was born in the discomfort due to lack of experience, Daraius Shevat fell Sylandra, a powerful weapon and an illusion and a waste of the part of the disciples. The last blow, because he believed her the girl of his headfeathers, which considered the dog a kiss on the head.

Or the Sparknotes version.

Hassle-free experience, Daraius Shevat, Sylandra strong hands, the chest, the more difficult, you can cry. Rooster took the chest headfeathers, but the kisses began.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited August 2015
    Salome said:

she wears a black suit and sunglasses collection t-shirt with Han in hell, in the dark, and a wreath of blue-black.

I was just thinking to myself that it wasn't a bad mistranslation then BAM, black suit, sunglasses and hell t-shirt. XD

• Erinya said:
    Salome said:

she wears a black suit and sunglasses collection t-shirt with Han in hell, in the dark, and a wreath of blue-black.

I was just thinking to myself that it wasn't a bad mistranslation then BAM, black suit, sunglasses and hell t-shirt. XD

I know! I also love the addition of Han. Han Solo in hell. Frozen in carbonite, only conclusion is that Vira is Darth Sidious.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • edited August 2015
    In honor of what I've been doing for a little over 12 hours now:

"Kitchen and eaten pancakes at home, in the oven to color."
    [spoiler]"At home in the kitchen, you have no trouble whipping up a wafer of purity dust in the oven."[/spoiler]
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    edited August 2015
    Because @Sedanas got me thinking about Dunban (swooon, Dunban):

Original text:

"Born in a world of strife, against the odds, we choose to fight! Blossom Dance!"

...10 translations later, Yandex gives us:

"He was born during the Second World war, in spite of all this, we decided to fight! Flowers are dancing!"
  • edited August 2015
    Rancoura said:
    Daraius said:
     because he believed her the girl of his headfeathers,

So... are you a closet trill?

Also:

Door, right ear shape. Proven transition in my life. Me. A mysterious symbol, which you can use to stimulate your body, kiss, Shadow in soft leather. 

^ @Rancoura This sounds like a senuous gothic poem. You should be proud.

The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Please tell me that's not something I have to worry about happening to me in game D: