Overhaul Artifacts

13»

Comments

• Doing what - the spec race + other race combo with a wonder pipe?

It's possible, yes, and is probably one of the better combinations possible for most anyone. Getting your spec bonus is great, especially if you want another race's demi+ power.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I just keep envisioning running lucidian demi+ with weapon spec race.  The faster power regen, especially on warriors, coupled with the free weapon stats just seems sick.
  • Female Kephera + furrikin. Be Healer for extra cheese.
  • That you can get the weapon bonus from a secondary race? Yeah, I think Marcella said she did that with Dwarf. And it would be pretty weird if you didn't.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited July 2015
    Kalliste said:
    Figured I would post this here instead of creating an entirely new thread, hope that's okay.

PIPE OF WONDER
    20  Anamnesis (heightened state where you recall a past life,
        secondary racial perks)**

**You can choose a secondary race once per game year. You will receive that race's perks of one tier below your current 
    experience level (i.e., if you are level 50, you will receive the second tier benefits of the secondary race as though 
    you were level 25). The Pendant of the Divine Spark does stack with this ability (though you would never be able to get 
    the fifth tier racial benefit of your secondary race).

Thoughts?

Ideas on nest 1st/2nd race combos by archetype?
    It's a neat idea, it's just not $300 worth of neat to me, and the other things it gives are either useless (the resistances, only being able to have one active at any given time renders them pretty much ineffective), or things that I can't really see myself using (the smokes are kind of neat, but I just don't have a need for them).

I don't get why there's such an emphasis on making 3%-9% resistance so expensive.  It's been priced at 2700 credits to get 9% resistances.  That's pretty excessive to me.
  • So when is healing going to change "during duress" ala not being spammable during combat? An overhaul is good, an overhaul where it is just easier to not die is bad.
  • Hmm, the main thing I gained from this thread is what Bye Felicia means.
  • So is there a help file that says how much a boost each of the new runes gives? Because I cant find one. Could it be pasted here or something please?
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Which runes?

Regen runes are 1/11, 2/12 and 3/13

Vitals runes are 1/11, 2/12 and 3/13

Resist runes are 1/11, 2/12 and 3/13

Buff runes are 1/11, 2/12. and 3/13

(see the theme?)

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • hmm, is currently pretty easy for me to get 10/10. Kind of hoping it gets harder somehow so I see the vitals runes as more needed
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    The point is that they're only really worth it once you're stacking everything else you can (and are already at 10), so that they can actually carry you into the artifact levels.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    They're pretty much worth it at any point..... they provide the same bonus whether it's bringing you to 5 or 13.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    The runes are designed to always be useful
  • Can we retire the weapon runes now, so I can use my credits?  8->