BattleID Thread (World of Warcraft/Diablo 3/Starcraft 2/etc)

KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
edited March 2014 in The Real World
I couldn't see any pre-existing threads, then again maybe I'm just going blind in my old age =p  So I decided to start one up so that we can share our BattleID tags for anyone else that plays any of the Blizzard games.

If you want to include your BattleID, please include:

Your tag (Example: Name#1234 )
What region you play (US/EU/Asia)
What game/s you play

I'll add tags to this post as people add them so that you don't have to filter through every single post trying to find ID's you may have missed.  If you add someone, PLEASE include your Lusternia name so that we know you got the battleID from this thread!

ID:  Kagato#1992
Region: US
Games played:  Diablo 3

EDIT: I've also made a clan in Diablo 3, just search for <IRE> - name Iron Realms.  Realm is currently public, so an invite is not needed (also you can join more than one clan/community as far as I am aware.)
Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?

Comments

• ID: Myrhial#2195
    Games played: Diablo 3, Heartstone.

I also started the Lusternia community on the D3 EU servers. I think communities and clans are region-bound. Feel free to join it.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • ID: QualityVan#1397
    Games played: D3, WoW
  • ID: Aeral#1620
    Games: WoW

(I also play GW2)
  • Please if you are adding me please put a message that you're from Lusternia otherwise I will decline it.

I now play Diablo 3 as well but my btag for it is different - Kintyre#1467
  • Rialorm said:
    ID: Myrhial#2195

I also started the Lusternia community on the D3 EU servers. I think communities and clans are region-bound. Feel free to join it.
    Really? Clans are region bound. That really sucks :(

I hope in the next few years they develop servers that can compensate for latency between EU and NA... really sucks.
  • Megustaf said:
    Rialorm said:
    ID: Myrhial#2195

Really? Clans are region bound. That really sucks :(

I hope in the next few years they develop servers that can compensate for latency between EU and NA... really sucks.
    It's not a server problem, it's a network infrastructure problem. The internet as a whole simply cannot go faster, unless they put down a lot more cables in the ocean or develop faster technology for that. It's the same with Lusternia, I play from the EU and have 100ms+ ping. Even if it were placed on a much stronger server it wouldn't help much. It doesn't bother me for Lusternia since I haven't had it be an issue but it is a whole other thing for visual twitch games like D3. I mean, I'd personally not even mind, but it seems a majority of people do and Blizzard is rather safe than sorry :| (plus they probably make money of people spending money in two regions)
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    ID: Hobgoblin#2598
    Region: EU
    Games played: Diablo 3, Hearthstone.

Found out last night I'm even able to carry wide eyed newbies on T2, and they only die... now and then. If anyone from the US wants a boost to play with us all gimmie a poke.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ID: Psyke#1978Region: EU, US
    Games played: Diablo 3

Created a char on EU just to play with you guys
    Is also the Shintar.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited June 2014
    Those of you that have posted your names and play on the US servers, make sure to drop me a friend request on Kagato#1992 and I'll send you a clan invite to the IRE clan I have set up, if you want one.  Mostly Achaeans in the guild at the moment, could use some more lusternians!

EDIT:  That or simply search in clans for "Iron Realms" or "IRE"  Also I have started playing World of Warcrack Warcraft again, I am considering starting my own clan on Sentinels server since my old clan has pretty much died off.  Planning on doing light raiding in Siege of Orgrimmar and generally having fun since it is the quiet period leading up to the next expansion.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • ID: Svorai#1338
    Region: EU
    Games: Hearthstone
  • GooseFire#1964

WoW (PvP horde, PvE alliance/horde), Hearthstone, Diablo 3 (T2/T3), Heroes of the Storm (Alpha), SC2 (not actively)
  • Sondayga#1206
    us
    WoW

Someone do 2s with me :(