Hey Boston!

edited August 2015 in Meet and Greet
Just a quick note to all of you in the Boston area: I will be visiting my lovely Lusternia besties @Nanun and @Othero today (after work booooo) and all day Sunday! We're just going to hang out around the city, so if you happen to be free and want to hang out, let me know! I'm sure we can arrange something if the others are willing (which they usually are!)

Send me a message in the forums, in the game, or in Facebook (EDIT: I'm Bethany L'Etoile on FB) and I'll shoot you my mobile number. If you already have it, feel free to give me a text, but just remind me who you are!
--------
"You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
--------
The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."

Comments