Ruin a Date in Five Words Lusternia Edition

Comments

• This isn't fur, it's hair.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Nocht tells you, "Oh MYYY!"
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    My robes are mugwump skin.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Hey, I - IT'S A REVOLT!
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Hi.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Silvanus said:
    Hi.
    I'm not afraid of Lavinya.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    I can spew up carrion.

/Crowusers

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Vetala said:
    Silvanus said:
    Hi.
    I'm not afraid of Lavinya.
    I would damn well mess up that date though (and probably some faces)

• If you are in Mag right now

Hey babe, I am d'Murani

:(

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Sylandra said:
    "Phoebus Ileein is a girl's name?"

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Divines often visit my manse.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Maligorn said:
    Sylandra said:
    "Phoebus Ileein Luce is a girl's guy's name?"

• Want to see my tentacle?
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Wanna see a Stag party?

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    The Wildnodes even has begun.
  • I'm one of Shaddus, y'know.
    --------
    --------
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Gabriella said:
    I'm one of Shaddus, y'know.
    "What?!  I am as well!"
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Who needs a seed?
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Xenthos said:
    Gabriella said:
    "What?!  I am as well!"
    I like incest, don't you?
    --------
    --------
  • "The Soulless sound like fun."
    --------
    --------
  • Gabriella said:
    Xenthos said:
    Gabriella said:
    "What?!  I am as well!"
    I like incest, don't you?
    Well, we are in Magnagora.