Can we please have some way of retaining some quest progress after solving difficult to use parts?

AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
Hi,

Just spent two hours solving and inputting a solution of a puzzle only to find out that in the last minute of the quest, someone ruined the quest for the next day, effectively wasting two hours of my life.

I am fine with people trying (and succeeding) to prevent you from doing a quest. However, I do mind loosing two hours of work to an interface that is difficult. Maybe, we could have something that speeds things up once you solved it once? Like that your character remembers how the mechanics works and speeds things up?

I really don't want to put name-tags into a hole for two hours again, that really is frustrating :-(
Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Different quests work differently. You have some that just automatically refuse to work for anyone except the person who started the quest, for example, and then you have quests where conflict is encouraged and people can thwart your efforts or take credit for your work. You have quests that routinely refresh with each stage you perform, and you have quests that give you a hard set deadline which doesn't change from start to finish.

What I'm getting at here is that Lusternia's quests, as the admin have told us, are organized by different people, all of which have their own style of programming. As a result, I don't think there will be a single fix that will accomplish what you pose in the OP. However, if aspects of the quest seem to be an unnecessary slog, you can leave a suggestion for the admin that makes this aspect of the quest easier, or at least less aggravating. They won't always be put into the game, but sometimes the admin give the okay and tweak it when we ask!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."