1001 things to do in Lusternia before you rage quit

Comments

• edited August 2015
    42. Influence that last mob that wins you the Village in a revolt.

43. Drop the last bombard that wins you the Aetherbubble.

44. Land the killing blow that destroys an enemy aethership
  • I love it when my threads blow up :D

• 45. Find the perfect husband who fits your character exactly.
    46. Buy all the things you want, and not feel guilty about shinies.
    47. Acquire a stalker, which makes RP all the more delicious.
    48. Have a fancy posse who really likes you and they aren't pretending to like you.
    49. Get kissed on the forehead by a Divine.
    50. Make the perfect manse for your character. Pimp it out.
    51. Become Avatar for a God.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • 52. Get word passed on you attacked an ally to the God you like.

• edited August 2015
    53. Shout about how we're all just people in a text-based universe and that nothing is real

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    54. Raise the most unique and magnificent steed ever. The beast thread hangs the bar pretty high already.
    55. Open a menagerie and get every beast possibly available (including guild ones).
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • 56. Be Groot.

• 57. Get accused of jumping someone in their own city as someone known to have no combat capabilities.
  • YOU WERE HALLI I'M SORRY

I haven't been here long enough to know that, sorry.

• 59. Lose Demigod (must be done before #2).
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    60. Buy every single Demigod and Ascendant power.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited August 2015
    61."Raid"(i.e. when no one's there to actually do something about) an org and brag about it.
    62. Spam emotes at your opposing org's nexus while under divinefire.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    63. Get caught killing mobs that only help newbies, then deny it vehemently.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    64. Post a fire filled post to the public news boards by mistake.

65. Break an epic quest!
    66. Finish an epic quest!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• 67. Harvest over 50,000 charged gems / flesh.
  • 68. Beat Xenthos' curio collection.

69. Link the aforementioned curio collection in one room(the first room of your manse,preferably) and take people to it.

#bringShikariback 

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    70. Mischannel something blatantly OOC to CT.

71. Mischannel something to CT/GT/SQT etc. intended for a single player via reply.

72. Have a REPLY typed up, get a tell, and send it to the wrong person.

73. Have a name starting with tel, sy, sa, te, rep, etc. and catch no fewer than four missed communications in an hour.

74. Acquire and wear the true crown of D'varsha, then stand at the aetherplex/nexus and report the juicy gossip. Bonus points if you can hide that you're wearing it.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    75. Change your description and have someone notice without being prompted to check.

76. Customize an item!

77. Get bored and re-customize the item.

78. Use all your design slots for a year. All of them.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited August 2015
    79) Use a bug in pk and get away with it because it's a "feature"
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    80) Get accused of ruining the game by a non com
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    82) Stealth alt successfully.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • 83) Die to Dreamweaver Eternalsleep
    84) Die to Mantra Deathtouch
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • 85) Eat a nub cake.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    86) Have a Divine wear something that you designed.

87) Kill a "supermob" by yourself! (I did Doughboy, arguably  the weakest of smobs, but w/e)
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    ... I would not call the doughboy a supermob, it is pretty weak. Supermob here is usually defined as something that has a very strong attack which will one-shot people, but it gets weaker the more people are in the room (see: Cloier, Zenobia, empowered Cthoglogg as a few examples of the weaker supermobs).
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Sylandra said:
    82) Stealth alt successfully.
    Called it. I told everyone you were Alic, but nobody believed me.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.