Pet Pics!

Comments

• edited November 2012
    Is it just me, or does it look like those goats are smiling for the picture?

(Especially the center one...)
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Oh man, @Turnus. I want to steal your dog.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Oh, look, I still can't figure out how to add pics from my computer =D
    *gives up and stomps to his emo corner*
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    These are technically my parents' dogs, but they count anyway (I moved out for school and don't live in a place where I could have my own). Besides, they love me.
    Lakota, the older one.

Shawnee, the younger one.

Both chillin' in Mom's car, waiting to go back to Chicago.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    I've always wanted a German shepherd. Awesome dogs!

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    There are no dogs better than German shepherds in my book (my girlfriend, a Border Collie fan, disagrees).
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Everiine said:
    There are no dogs better than German shepherds in my book (my girlfriend, a Border Collie fan, disagrees).
    You are both entitled to your opinions, which are coincidentally both wrong. Corgis are superiour, obviously.

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Maellio said:
    Everiine said:
    You are both entitled to your opinions, which are coincidentally both wrong. Corgis are superiour, obviously.
    To german shepherds and border collies, yes.

A Cane Corso, however, is superior to all three.
  • Look, Imma let you finish but Goldens are the superior breed of family dog of all time. Of all time!
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I had a border collie growing up. Best dog ever. Can't wait to get one for my kids!

• edited December 2012

And oh look, four years later not banned.
  • Since Rag said my dog was trolling and hiding:

My dog, Scarlet. Tennis balls are serious business.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Th-they look so fluffy...
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    ...Most tolerant dog ever. And that first picture is too adorable to be allowed.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• edited February 2013
    I adopted this young girl today, and I think she'll be a permanent addition to the home. She was abandoned by her owner when he broke up with his girlfriend, and the girl had three cats of her own. Her name is Charlotte, or Char-Char. I think she's adorable.

Toph and Appa are already very jealous of this tiny little kitty.

• This makes your random comments about a pig biting your toes seem much less scandalous. Pity. 

edited February 2013
    Well, if that doesn't encourage Mainer stereotypes, then...

<3 Nary

Before an earthly flight

• Ha ha! A pics thread I can contribute to!

The late Popcorn (right) and Cloud (left)

imageAnd the cat that we got a few months later (who is in no way related to the birds being deceased)
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

Someone was angry at the litter bag?

Before an earthly flight

• Rancoura said:

Well, if that doesn't encourage Mainer stereotypes, then...

<3 Nary
    But....I am a Floridian now! <3
    Is that Errabundus, or someone else? If the former, he looks really young there... but pretty all the same.

Before an earthly flight

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Yep, that's my Buns.  :x

I guess the perspective makes his paws look big in proportion to his body, giving him the puppy look. He'll be flattered you think he looks young.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Daraius said:
    Yep, that's my Buns.  :x

I guess the perspective makes his paws look big in proportion to his body, giving him the puppy look. He'll be flattered you think he looks young.
    That and his ears. Also, it may just be me, but there he looks like he has those wide eyes of innocence that young things tend to have.

He is one seriously adorable dog, though, so please give him a pat for me. =)

Before an earthly flight