Arien's Attempts to join Glomdoring

I've been somewhat hesitant about posting this, as I don't want to cause any hurt feelings over it- but it's sort of an explanation for my decision with the whole @Arien joining Glom bit. Also, the log I think is interesting and I enjoyed the interactions with people and watching Arien get zapped... just much less so the recent, related ooc drama. But anyway...

Part of what I want to try to say by this is that decisions I make in-character are made based on in-character information, which is not in any way saying that I'm disappointed by any of what happened, including Arien joining Glom(which I knew was going to happen regardless of my decision, which in some ways made it easier to make). Sometimes one person's roleplay comes across badly to someone else... it happens. If the roleplay didn't matter, there would be no point in playing. Much as I try to be fair, it's not possible to please everyone.
"Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."

Comments

• Oooh, I was there.
    xD
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim: