Chaos Domoth Fight

edited September 2015 in Combat Logs
Fun fight. Chaos had dropped and Hallifax attempted to claim it. We were outnumbered and got pushed out, as well as having no bubblix. However we scrounged up some allies and decided to try it again anyway. It went better than expected.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10031849/Lusternia Logs/ChaosDomothFight 9-27-2015 part 1.html

tl;dr: Aeon, Balestone and Warriors.

Comments

• Too much aeon. Things would've gone faster if there were more damage dealers.

• Yeah definitely had a bit of an issue with overstacking the aeon.
  • It almost looked like I knew what I was doing.
    Congratulations! By order of Newt Blasterson, you've been named a Master of the Aetherways!
    2015/12/09 23:54:29 - Pejat drained 2000000 power to raise Davos as a Vernal Ascendant.
    You use 80,000,000 of your divine essence. You gain BeauteousThought as a supernumerary power.
  • edited September 2015
    Yay finally someone other that me posting logs. I knew I'd win you dinks over sooner or later. :D
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    This log was 85% balestone spam and aeon field timers.
  • Yeah the 100% upkeep on Aeon was real. I was taking only 1700 balestone though. I could probably look at my resistances and drop that. 
    Isn't Aeonfield supposed to halve mana and ego or am I missing something in that log. Or was aeon field not up and the line is just misleading?
  • Celina said:
    Isn't Aeonfield supposed to halve mana and ego or am I missing something in that log. Or was aeon field not up and the line is just misleading?
    Aeden was using the Aeonfield there. Also it's now -5/10 ego and mana.
    Oooooh. Thank you!
  • Thalkros said:
    Yay finally someone other that me posting logs. I knew I'd win you dinks over sooner or later. :D
    Just for you bb
    :-*
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    A charge of energy flows through your soul. <--- What's this?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    A charge of energy flows through your soul. <--- What's this?
    Lucidian power regen
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Finally someone uses Dropbox public links.
  • Shuyin said:
    Finally someone uses Dropbox public links.
    I couldn't bare the thought of you publically shaming me again :(
  • Shedrin said:
    Celina said:

Huh. That's a substantial buff, because you only roughly double vitals between 0/10 and 10/10. Can it even drive you into negative vitals or does it cap at 0?
  • Yeah, that's a huge buff. Wow.

• Akyaevin said:
    Shedrin said:
    Celina said:

Huh. That's a substantial buff, because you only roughly double vitals between 0/10 and 10/10. Can it even drive you into negative vitals or does it cap at 0?
    Apparently I either hallucinated that it was -5/-10 or it's been ninja changed.

Mana         Aeonfield                               -3      -10
    Ego          Aeonfield                               -3      -10

Theoretically it could take you to negative vitals buff levels.

I'll be addressing it.
  • I guess that they thought Enyalida was the prime melder, cause she got focused down real quick. In fact, both "melders" went down (since she was Wildewood and he was Ninja?) at the same time. It's just crazy how all-important melders are to kill and how important (and potentially difficult/impossible) it is to deny the enemy that opportunity while still contributing to the fight.

• I was Ninja on a tethered connection. Even if I was Geo I wouldn't be melding if there was an alternative melder. I was just there as a meatshield!
  • Takes notes that Aky is not always a Geo nowadays.

• Sometimes you want to give the other guys a sporting chance, y'know?

Other times you want to be a monk.