Hartstone/Druid meld timer/Callouts!

Anyone know where I can get hold of a Hartstone/Druid meld timer or callouts for Mudlet? 

Thanks!

Comments

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    I'm pretty sure there used to be a nice guide to setting up a meld timer in the SEG scrolls, though it may be severely outdated/nonexistent by now. But there should be people in the Hartstone who'd be willing to share their setup, or guide you through making one!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Try reaching out to either Sondayga or Enyalida. Both should have experience with mudlet and this sort of thing.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited February 2013
    May or may not be surprised, but I just always do it by hand. With the timing tick from spores, it's pretty easy! (Plus, I just migrated to a new computer and haven't sorted out any callouts yet)
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    If I wasn't super lazy, and working long hours, I'd try and finish up my demesne thing, I had all the lines for each guild, but then my laptop broke, and I'm super lazy.

I'm super lazy.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • edited February 2013
    send("forestcast effect1")
    tempTimer( 10, [[send("forestcast effect2")]] )
    tempTimer( 20, [[send("forestcast effect3")]] )
    tempTimer( 30, [[send("forestcast effect4")]] )

etc.

EDIT: I have no idea why my post is all in yellow boxes. o_o
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    edited February 2013
    @Lorkin You might try this. SET MELD to raise effects. Should be a bit more flexible than what Lehki put up, in that if it misses the cast due to being off-balance or whatever, it -should- catch it at the next one.

(tweaked)
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Usually do it by hand myself. Can't really be bothered too much... plus there's always the question of whether you want treelife up or not. (In most cases the answer is no) Just need to remember what the effects available to you are called and cast them on spores tick... then recast spores at the end to time them with everything else. Of course, if you're the really lazy kind... raise all effects and just forestcast regrowth to get them all firing at once... then dampen treelife if needed.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Thanks everyone! I've sorted it out :) Have a script and such that I worked out with Sondayga and I've also learnt to do it by hand! :)