Dinky Nil Fight

TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
It's after midnight and I feel like fighting. Luckily Glom was up there already, and let me join in! (thanks for the naming, Thalkros) This gives me a chance to keep getting used to Starhymn. So many more actives that I forget to use them, and I forgot all about my Princess tarot waiting.
                      * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                     * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
          * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
  * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."

Comments

• Man, Leolamin's one-hit softlocks are brutal. I'm so glad he's on my side now.

• edited October 2015
    Blood flows into your right side inner ear, inhibiting your sense of balance.
    Unthinking paranoia overcomes you.

Oh, wow. SliceEar has a lot of application against enemylist based classes. I didn't realise it when the overhaul changes that turned vertigo into paranoia went in, but as a low-wounds, head aff with stun, it went from annoying to pretty sweet.

Of course, that was one string of remarkably unfortunate herb stacks. Getting the paranoid tick 0.03s after sending marjoram, and getting crucified half a second before regaining herb balance ensured that paranoia stuck for 10 full seconds. As a note, though, you should make your system focus mind if it gets a mental affliction while off herb balance or sending a herb balance command. That would have saved you a lot of grief. Those 0.5s cure delays from your own recessional probably sealed your fate. Though it was questionable if 0.5s earlier curing of slickness would have helped you drink or apply healing for wounds more.

• You blankchorded practically twice in a row, and I'm not sure why. Also, quite bluntly, your power is better spent on PrincessFarewell. Your passives are nothing to sneeze at, but PF is very very powerful for its cost, especially when you have a group to take advantage of it.

You never used a beast. I'm not sure if this is because you don't have a beast or what, but beast spit asthma + princessfarewell is terrifying. Make use of it.

@lerad Paranoia is now a slush cure. Unless this is a very old log she should have cured it the moment she writhed, but didn't. Actually ... she didn't cure anything with lucidity. And other people were eating dust, so it's not an old log. So, uh, fix that. You now have publicised a giant hole in your curing called "overhauled afflictions".

• Oh, wait, that's right. I'm too used to thinking about mental affs equals pennyroyal. How embarassing. Yeah, that's big. She was slit for quite a while after crucify, so she couldn't have done much at the later parts, but Shango didn't hit slit until at least two hits after writhing out of crucify. More than enough time to cure.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @Akyaevin I don't have the skill in Beastmastery yet to have them spit poison or do anything effective in combat (afaik). I was just talking with @Taevyn about it the other day, saying I needed to get it. 

I definitely was not expecting for half of them to stay deaf when there was a bard on the other side, so I went better safe for sorry. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand yeah. Slush is still being dumb on certain things. Working on getting it fixed during my free time.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Geeze, warriors are out of control right now.