Songs That Represent Characters/Places/People/Anything

Comments

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    edited July 2015
    This song represents those aetherhunts that go on just...far too long. Also, I really really really really want to make an Aethership named Omega. I just don't have the sweet game moneys to make it happen.

EDIT: Nice frame for it to display, there.
  • Sthai, now and forever.

Chief Mag PR officer
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    A friend sent me this. Celina's new themesong:

( I don't know how to post videos)
  • This is the song that I associate with the Illuminati for reasons.

• Sometimes Shedrin feels like this:
  • A night at @Tremula 's mansion, while her husband @Portius is slaving away at books.

The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Fell in love with this and am going to claim it as Syl's theme song for now.

Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    This is Lavinya, through and through. Such a good mother.

• A long day at Court:

SOB, give me some tea!

@Rancoura and Salome's dance:

The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • edited September 2015
    If the Voice of Jagrerox were the Harbinger's voice instead:

Also, I'm pretty sure that when no one's looking, @Zvoltz puts a dynodeon on drums and rocks out:

The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
    @Drocilla singing about @Shikari. Because ever since I heard this was a thing, Natalia Kills came to mind.

Sweat
    Dripping down your chest
    Thinking ‘bout your tattooed knuckles
    On my thigh boy boy boy
    Cold
    Shower… you got no
    Power to control
    How I make you my toy toy toy

That girl is a problem, man.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    So are tattooed knuckles cool now?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Daraius said:

So are tattooed knuckles cool now?

Why, you tryna flirt with Drocilla too? [-X
    Daraius said:
  • edited October 2015
    While it's NSFW, this verse is Salome.

• The fact you compare your character to a Nicki Minaj song worries me
  • Chirbo said:
    The fact you compare your character to a Nicki Minaj song worries me
    I have various musical tastes. You should be worried, she's a queen. #Glom4lyfe
  • Gross, Barbie and Roman are the worst.
    UM SCUSE YOU

NICKI MINAJ IS GREAT

Also @Daraius this should go on our mixed-tape playlist:

Daraius said:
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    When I give in and buy a rune of dominion:

• edited November 2015

I'd say this song's a pretty good fit for Guennie. Assume "you" refers to pizzas.

• Hallifaxian trill warriors!
    is dead like the dodo
  • This song represents Leo and me

https://youtube.com/watch?v=hglVqACd1C8

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Chilling in the city: building new equipment, gemcutting, touching up statues, proofreading, so many other things.

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Music to listen to during the sea battle.

• @Glomdoring is very sleepy right now. And this is what Salome feels like:

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    When Serenwilde gets angry.

Listening to this on repeat as I grade papers. NSFW because of heavy cursing. I have decided this fierceness is what Sylandra aspires to be, and indeed, what we should all aspire to be: Drop Dead Gorgeous.

Daraius said:
  • edited December 2015

Serenwilde!

I was going to link a translation to the lyrics, but the lyrics I've found were either broken or just wrong.

Also, I've forgotten how to post videos on the forums! Bwuh!
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
  • This song just give me inspiration to raid Celestia...particularly the line "I cry when angels deserve to dieeeeeee".

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!