Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

edited October 2012 in Common Grounds
Have at!
Don't forget to vote Lusternia!

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited October 2012
    2nd tweet.

Edit: So many things to customize. Squeeeeeeeee.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• I apparently missed a dominators comeback. Damn it sleep.
    If it's broken, break it some more.
  • I wish I could have better ideas for things. Maybe then all these things I want to do would get done.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Want a raves thread!

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Bleh, I always miss the big events (or at least most of them...)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • I apparently missed a dominators comeback. Damn it sleep.
    I thought it was over, so I went to sleep... to come back and find out it went on for a while more
    *Sighs*
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    That is a whole freakin' lot of gold worth of tickets that have been bought. My chances of winning anything are like...nothing. But I want that custom ikon so baaaad...time to hope for a Christmas Miracle.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited October 2012

Apparently I'm up to 10 troll flags already. That's kind of impressive.

...especially considering I'm only up to 8 posts. Why all the hate. WHAT DID I DO.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Every single post you make says, "I'm evil."

They are probably keying off of that.

Celina said:

Apparently I'm up to 10 troll flags already. That's kind of impressive.

...especially considering I'm only up to 8 posts. Why all the hate. WHAT DID I DO.

You should get a badge for that.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

Teehee. I love that picture.

• Your evil Celine. +1 troll
    That's a Like, not a troll.
  • edited February 2014

• Retweet from old forums: Being an awful Glom and not knowing what quests give ikons beyond the essence (I think?). Also, wanting to many of these collectables that I can't easily (or cheaply or there being to many of them) get like quest curios, org ikons. etc.
    Nai'Dorin, Night Prophecy, BloodBaby are all confirmed to give ikons.

Wyrden River, Mother Night's throne are unconfirmed.
  • edited October 2012
    Xenthos said:
    Nai'Dorin, Night Prophecy, BloodBaby are all confirmed to give ikons.

Wyrden River, Mother Night's throne are unconfirmed.

What is bloodbaby? (I guess I was thinking that is the Night Prophecy). and I don't even know there was a Wyrden River quest (unless I have been doing it in the past and not knowing it.)
    Blood Baby is helping the lady in the swamp west of Glomdoring, Wyrden River is the nasty fellow in the cave at the top of the Gloriana River.
    I did the blood river and got the flask, which I emptied at the wrong place. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to even empty it. Hahahaha.

#bringShikariback 

Nah, that's not the quest, that's the 'reward' for completing the quest (I've already done it).  Just drink it for a bonus, I think.

The quest can only be done when the trout in the river are not wyrden.
    Ohhhh. Thanks!

#bringShikariback 

Ghost city...population: Phoebus and some tumbleweeds.

Or I could try being awake during peak hours. But I kind of like waking up at 11pm...
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    "Peak hours" are overrated.
  • edited October 2012
    Sometimes I wish I had the ability to have two trading skills at once. Then I could be a jeweller and actually make use of the mines in my home, and not have to wait endlessly for a different jeweller to remake my rings.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • You can have up to 4 trade skills active at once!

Demigod SecondTrade
    Artifact trade skill
    Beauty power trade skill
    If it's broken, break it some more.
    Please stop spying on my AB. :(

But yes; either the artifact or the Demi-power (or both!) are what you're looking for here.  They really are extremely lovely additions to the game and make life tremendously easier.
  • Yes, I know of those. I also know I don't have the cash for the arti, or demigodhood yet. :( Wish I had tho. They are very tempting.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    Hallifax's statue upkeep is an endurance-eating monster.
  • edited February 2014

Iasmos said:
    Find yourself a nice campfire and unwind.
    Alas, I'll be at this for at least another half hour-ish yet, since a few needed to be rebuilt/enchanted. I just know from experience that by the time I'm done, my endurance will be quite low. So many rooms...
This discussion has been closed.