Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

After some discussion with the others, we have decided to reopen Tweets.

This thread is going to be watched very closely because of the history with other Tweets threads, so please do not make us have to step in. 

As a reminder, no personal attacks, don't be hateful, and just be respectful of one another. 

Enjoy, and do not make us regret this! ;)

Comments

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    The title pun is pleasing to me. Nicely done.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I'm so excited and I have nothing to say, so I'll say it anyway. It's like twitter for real.

• Portius said:
    The pun hurts so much.

I thought @Manteekan was better than this.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Yay! Lack of Rants is back!
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Ayisdra said:

Portius said:
    The pun hurts so much.

I thought @Manteekan was better than this.
    He leant dreamily on Hoaracle's hand and makes constant puns about it.

The pun is exactly what I expected of him and it's why I almost want to join his order IG <3
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    You slip into a snobby snoot.

You sniff disdainfully at the air with a snobby snoot, wrinkling your nose as you sense the faint traces of others in the nearby area.

BEST ARTIFACT EVER
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    ... another presents promo? So soon? Curse you money vacuum.
  • Seriously. I'm trying to save up to travel at the end of the year, and you do this to me? Sheesh.

• I'm poorer than poor so this affects me only in the sense that I get no presents (which..meh. I never get em from gnomes or ironbeard either...) oh wells.
    PLEASE be consistent with presents - either they do leave an empty box or they don't. I just put 5 unopened presents in the nexus because I presumed I was getting an empty after each one. Nope. Lost half my presents. (Yes I have issued in the hopes I can get them back). I could have cried :(

• Man. I bought credits like, six hours before this promotion.

If I'd known about the presents I would've waited.

Hopefully I can get it swapped or something >.>
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Aurik said:
    Man. I bought credits like, six hours before this promotion.

This is why, when the month is coming to an end and I'm contemplating a purchase, I will almost always put it off. Just to see. Sometimes it even convinces me not to spend!
  • Vivet said:
    Aurik said:
    Man. I bought credits like, six hours before this promotion.

This is why, when the month is coming to an end and I'm contemplating a purchase, I will almost always put it off. Just to see. Sometimes it even convinces me not to spend!
    Thing is, if it had been -any- other promotion, waiting would've meant not affording the thing I was hoping to get.

This is literally the only promotion they could've done that would've made me wait, and they already did presents just a couple months back so I didn't think they'd do it again. >.>
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Calling it now - my level 3 tam is happening.

Woo tweets.
  • C'MON, PORTLY PACKAGE! @Wakabidrome

(... wow.)
  • Just to make sure everyone knows the classics :)
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I'm a huge fan of portly package.
    Pretty sure the only reason we had to wait this long for Tweets (btw) is because we had to wait for @Manteekan to think up a good name.

• edited October 2015
    Tremula said:
    Pretty sure the only reason we had to wait this long for Tweets (btw) is because we had to wait for @Manteekan to think up a good name.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I always run out of steam post-80. Just can't figure out where to spend my online time.
  • Diplomatic letter exchanges are all fun and games until someone drops -18- gift boxes on you. Not sure if bribe or inventory cleaning -_-
    Thalkros said:
    Diplomatic letter exchanges are all fun and games until someone drops -18- gift boxes on you. Not sure if bribe or inventory cleaning -_-
    A little of column a, a little of column b?

Manteekan said:
    Tremula said:
    FTFY <3

• I'm apparently not good enough at empathing to ever recover modules that have been chewed on by slivven for a solid week. Never even got the grid out of critical before we gave up.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • edited October 2015
    Celina said:
    I'm a huge fan of portly package.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
    People who are posting images have to make sure not to post to the website hosting the image.

For example, you wouldn't make the image a link to: imgur.com/imagehere
    It would need to be: i.imgur.com/imagehere.jpg

or something similar.

Can be seen (if they don't fix) by quoting the person, opening the source, and then pulling out the link they wanted to send in the first place. 

This discussion has been closed.