Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Morkarion said:
    Shaddus said:
    Morkarion said:
    Morbo said:
    Rave for everyone in justice maintaining poise and class. Also, for Veyrzhul, he put up a hell of a debate, unfortunate we got matched in the first round
    Pity the same couldn't be said for some people's conduct post Death.
    Or post life. That whole 20+ "GBTG" thing was a bit much.
    Oh I wasn't referring to the shouts, I was referring more to the tells people were giving to people who came 2-5th and smacktalking them.
    I haven't seen any of that, sadly. If there was, that's retarded.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Dynami said:
    Pompoms are most unbecoming for a citizen of Hallifax. *pearls*
    Heh, side-effect of being politely restrained in character is that it may lead to me exuberantly gushing on the forums! And anyhoo, I was in 'proud mom mode,' so all can be forgiven!
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited February 2013
    Shaddus said:
    Morkarion said:
    Morbo said:
    Rave for everyone in justice maintaining poise and class. Also, for Veyrzhul, he put up a hell of a debate, unfortunate we got matched in the first round
    Pity the same couldn't be said for some people's conduct post Death.
    Or post life. That whole 20+ "GBTG" thing was a bit much.
    What's classless about the same RP Glom has been doing for 7 RL years?

edit: Lawl at the "class and poise" thing. 
  • Isune be throwing some shade through this IC back-and-forth we have going, I lurvs it!

@Zyphora Congratulations on the Seal win, you make your fathers proud!

Also, this new RP I'm testing seems to going smoothly.  Morshoth is slowly becoming the revival of Scuchi Mabuchi!

• Candy heart quotes :))
  • Dys said:
    Candy heart quotes :))
    p 38221

Small enough that it would fit atop the tip of the average human's finger, this candy heart is seafoam green in colour and composed entirely of candy wafer, cooked and shaped into the confection you see before you now. Written in crimson dye, the words 'I'm Never Gonna Give You Up, Never Gonna Let You Down, Never Gonna Run Around And Desert You...' have been written out across its face.

:)
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Morshoth said:

@Zyphora Congratulations on the Seal win, you make your fathers proud!

@Zyphora Windwhisper, APPLE OF HER MOMDAD'S EYE.

<3<3<3
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    @Tacita For being the greatest teacher to introduce someone to alcoholism and suicidal inebriation anyone could ask for.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Wildewood special report replies are mostly in, and for the most part, it's looking on target! A few blips, but generally well received, I think. Hopefully, a debriefing post can help clear the way to get any lingering issues resolved in preparation for normal reporting!
  • @Elanorwen for indulging me in my preachiness. Plus @Ezrai and @Estamir for being a couple of neat novices -- please stay!
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Showing people round the Meliashmora, whee. I love it here so much. Best quest ever.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Eldanien is back! Woo.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited February 2013
    @Svorai for the preachiness... and for dealing with my case of the crazies... not to mention actually making lore seem more captivating and interesting than anyone else has ever managed to do so before.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Mysrai is pretty awesome.  Confusing to me at times, but that's only because my brain is all wonky usually, but awesome!
  • yay, Thanks to Lerad, I finally finished my vernal curio set, Lerad you're awesome man, Thanks!
  • Yay for ikon list upgrades!

Now I only have my own OCD to blame for the size of my list. >_>
  • You examine a heart-shaped box curio piece of the Red Heart Curio Set carefully, before carefully touching it to a partial red heart curio piece of the Red Heart Curio Set. A brief flash of light reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing a scarlet, heart-shaped box.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    RPing with Maellio, who I have been trying to catch when we are both around and free for weeks. <3 Most awesome uncle ever.
  • Common Skills         Rank           Pool
    -------------         ------------   ------------
    Combat                Transcendent   Melee
    Resilience            Transcendent   Fitness
    Discernment           Transcendent   Intellect
    Highmagic             Transcendent   Arcana
    Planar                Transcendent   Mysticism
    Discipline            Transcendent   Willpower
    Environment           Transcendent   Communion
    Influence             Transcendent   Magnetism
    Dramatics             Transcendent   Performance
    Arts                  Transcendent   Finearts
    Beastmastery          Transcendent   Magnetism
    Aethercraft           Transcendent   Mysticism

Trade Skills          Rank           Pool
    Enchantment           Transcendent   Arcana
        Spellcraft

Guild Skills          Rank           Pool
    Rituals               Transcendent   Arcana
        Aeonics
    Cosmic                Transcendent   Mysticism
        Harmonics
    Astrology             Transcendent   Mysticism

The following skills are dormant and may or may not be activatable at this time:
     * Celestialism - Transcendent
     * Sacraments - Transcendent

So... where do I go from here? Tertiaries, trade skills or saving up for Riverdancers? O:-)
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • edited February 2013
    Clearly, you get all the tertiaries and tradeskills you can, then you guildhop.
  • edited February 2013
    Curios (and find me my missing panda bit >.=.>) and tradeskills

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen

Kiradawea said:

So... where do I go from here? Tertiaries, trade skills or saving up for Riverdancers? O:-)
    Clearly back to Celest... ;;)
  • edited March 2013
    My wyvern grew up!
    Similar to a large winged lizard, the wyvern has a powerful set of clawed hind legs and two smaller front legs. His bat wings span wider than he is long, and muscles ripple up and down his body. This wyvern is colossal and has a long powerful tail. Upon a sinuously long neck, rests the wyvern's serpentine head, with powerful jaws filled with sharp teeth. His surprisingly expressive eyes are brown. His serpentine tail twitches back and forth.
    A colossal wyvern with bat wings looks to be crushingly strong.
    He weighs about 1875 pounds.
    His feedbag is brimming with food and he is looking well-fed.
    He is loyal to Moon Ritualist Lillie.
    A colossal wyvern with bat wings is holding:
    Nothing.

The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    How dare I just read the Time Dame diaries just now?!

Much raves to @Ragniliff and @Thul for the story time and to Glomdoring for being Glommy as always. It almost feels like I never stopped playing for a month or two! Hugs for the Glommies.
    >:D<
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Meliana got demigod and became an Avatar! Celestines get shiz done!  B-)
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    This day the Symphonium Guild formed a covenant with the Aeromancers Guild in 
    order to strengthen their ties together.

\o/

• Zyphora said:

\o/
    Can we expect the Symphonium to take up 'air guitar' now?
  • Steingrim said:
    Zyphora said:

\o/
    Can we expect the Symphonium to take up 'air guitar' now?

<Insert Blow Your Horn Jokes Here>
This discussion has been closed.