Mudlet Mapper Constantly Reverting

edited October 2015 in Mechanic's Corner
Hello folks, @Vadi @Tarkenton @Synkarin and company -

No doubt you have seen me die to Serenwilde guards more often in the past two weeks or so, and this is because my mudlet mapper keeps on reverting my arealocks. I am rather beside myself trying to figure this out. The mapper will also not go directly to any Glomdoring location, but once I am outside of Glomdoring it works just fine. I've lost about 10mil overall to the mudlet mapper reverting, and that's a lot of work now that the Great Hunt is over. Help is appreciated.

Edit: ALSO - Even when checking area locks they are still locked.
The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.

Comments

• edited October 2015
    Another problem I am having with the new script @Vadi - Hopefully you can help me out on this one? IS that I have set vernal curios to false, it's false in my script/variables and system and still does this.

https://gyazo.com/af012f56f37541d2781361031af8397a

Where it will use vernal curios.

Edit: I turned on the debugger, and it's not catching anything either.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.