Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    That's not even right.
  • Pejat just earned a perma truefavour.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    how much esteem was on it?

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • About 2.25 million.

I had supplicants prayer, poteen pot, divine tattoo, miniaturized, lv40 all stacking up for me as well.
    For Mister Zvoltz, Pejat has been terminated by the Replicant Dynodeon.
  • Pejat basically resurrected any aspect of Zvoltz that was still dormant.

Next is all of Celest's pantheon.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    The First World is suddenly filled with a buzzing sound as Zvoltz's realm sucks Eventru ' s old realm into it, assimilating it and turning the merian priestesses into sexy arbiters.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Not sure if I should flag that for abuse or not :/
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I really kind of fell behind in that race to Godmaker.

Will note, though, that poteen offering bonus is -huge-. Seriously, if ya'll do your own esteem bombs, don't do it without that blessing. It's not quite as bad as offering on a level 1 figurine versus a level 40, but it's just about one of the most significant buffs you can get for the offering otherwise.

• I feel physical pain that you offered that while not a Great House.
  • @Gabriella just won the forums.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    So can we make poteens not mandatory. I hate that about them.
  • Zvoltz said:
    You bestow Your divine strongfavour upon Pejat. It will last for 6 days.
    So I am going to live for six days...
    For Mister Zvoltz, Pejat has been terminated by the Replicant Dynodeon.
  • That was. Without a doubt. The best Cay, I have ever done. @Xaldrin. Just, wow. Just goes to show you that perseverance and patience can go a long way.
  • Good job. At least now I can note that the battle reset only applies to the Ship of the Dead and not Marilynth. I figured it mirrored both sides as I'm pretty sure if you don't do the epic version of the Ship before the new month, Ladantine just looks at you like you're stupid. At least it used to anyway, it seems kinda weird that there would be an indefinite window after a SB win. 
  • I think the window for Marilynth eventually does run out, but it's easier to prevent Marilynth from being raised than it is to prevent the ship of the dead. If Lanikai's alive, you even get a shout that tells you that the chapel is ready, and you should concentrate your efforts if you want to prevent it.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
    I'm curious as to why Enyalida marked Aeldra's post as "off topic".
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Phone browsing.
    I see what you did there, @Baelor.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited October 2015
    Oh god, I am undone by quotes.  :((

Wait, nevermind. Raves for successful quote repair.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
This discussion has been closed.