Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Stratas said:
    Sorry, @Salome, I was caught in a position of two people assuming Stratas gives a rats ass about who Glom is aligned with and asking him to back their side. I'd already promised to speak up for someone who didn't want to, and written most of the post. And then was asked about it after our talk, so I just went with it. But it's not RP if I'm not causing drama!

Back to my cave, then. ~Ciao.
    No going back to your cave.  I love you way too much.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Death to gnomes.

And so forth.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    One of our little novices is helping with me lighting my spires. For those that don't know, each section of the spire needs 16 squid (or motes) in it to light it up, and any extra put in there are lost or wasted.

The main body of the enormous coral has a circumference as wide as a small whale, having grown hundreds of small branches that reach out from the center. Clinging to the coral is a multitude of sea anemones, starfish, mollusks and other ocean life. Within the coral are motes of light, dancing and flickering within the depths of the coral. Upon examination, there are 68 motes of sapphire light dancing in this section of the coral.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Grumble grumble, when being a star employee and staying late to cover a shift for someone means you miss revolts again. 

#GrownUpProblems
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    A fizzpipi squawkbox challenges your belly.

I don't know what it is, but I want it.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    It was a scavenger hunt item from years back, it's a mini tv. I remember missing it and really really wanting one. If some of the 'legacy' scavenger hunt items went up for sale, I'd hardcore buy several of them, especially the ones that give special messages (like the goloth wheel). 
  • I've forgotten how spammy combat can be. Time to gag/replace all the things!

• Eodh said:
    I've forgotten how spammy combat can be. Time to gag/replace all the things!
    Hey, props to trying against the odds before they called in the skype train on us. Thank you!
  • I'm not saying that you had a a vision of the future, @Lavinya. But I'm also not saying you DIDN'T.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ixion said:

Eodh said:

Hey, props to trying against the odds before they called in the skype train on us. Thank you!

I find this especially amusing because we accused you guys of the same exact thing :>
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Eodh said:
    I find this especially amusing because we accused you guys of the same exact thing :>

[REDACTED] tells you, "I got a call on skype as soon as that started from all the celest peeps."

Just saying...
  • Nerf Skype.
  • Hallifax doesn't skype. We're all too awkward to chat together anywhere but Lusternia.

• Sure they do, but no one's saying they did in this situation hehe...

Man, people really got all excitable after one comment.
  • Maligorn said:
    Hallifax doesn't skype. We're all too awkward to chat together anywhere but Lusternia.

I'm in a skype group with 5 Hallifaxians!

• Delsea said:
    Maligorn said:
    Hallifax doesn't skype. We're all too awkward to chat together anywhere but Lusternia.

Maybe I'm the odd one out then. Jeez :(

• It's just Shaddus x5.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Skype is the real Lusternia.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • @Eliron has either the best or worst timing. Sigh.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Maligorn said:

Delsea said:

Maligorn said:

Maybe I'm the odd one out then. Jeez :(

Don't worry, I'll always not-Skype with you.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    You can skype with us, but all we do is gossip about Delsea's crush and which Shaddus alts are going to be caught in Deepnight with which Shaddus alts.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    You can skype with us, but all we do is gossip about Delsea's crush and which Shaddus alts are going to be caught in Deepnight with which Shaddus alts.

I want in! 
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    "Skype train" ? I think am being early morning on the line here, but what's that?
    :-O
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Where you call up all your Lusternian friends and allies on Skype and tell them to log in for this sweet sweet zerg.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    edited October 2015
    @akyaevin I was not aware that such things exist / do happen, thanks.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Maybe I should work on convincing Celest to raise me as VA, despite being only mildly effective in general...
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
This discussion has been closed.