Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• I shoulda voted

it was a vote on who they would ally with

• Not sure if I can say that even

Since forums aren't supposed to have "sensative" info

• Silvanus said:
    Option 1: Should Glomdoring cater to option 1.

Option 2: Should Glomdoring cater to option 2.
    Heh love it.  With that basis it is amazing it came out a tie.

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• I'm surprised there were only eighteen votes!
  • Beginning to wonder how people heard of this mysterious referendum in Glom, in an IC capacity...

oh NOW you decide to give a frick and budge, Seren -,-
  • what happened to Changlog 511?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Some changelogs are not visible to everyone - if you ever see the numbers 'skip', it's because there was one (or more) that you couldn't see.
  • I remember that this exists. Now I don't have to go bother people asking them where X ability in Y skill is.

• Eodh said:
    I remember that this exists. Now I don't have to go bother people asking them where X ability in Y skill is.
    While usefull as a general guild keep in mind that Some skills have changed....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• @Crek caught me doing bad things D:

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    It's been getting hard not to let my fatigue and bad moods affect how I behave in the game. Apologies for any obvious or noticeable lapses.
  • So much love for the fan fiction lemon we wrote last night @Tremula @Cercis.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I regret many things, but that is not one of them.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    No love for the narrator. See how it is.
  • Fond thoughts of your homeland, Glomdoring, fill your head as you leave it, ready to embark on new 
    adventures elsewhere.

Farlaris asks you to repeat the oaths of the Holy Grand Duchy of Gaudiguch after him. You do, and 
    you are admitted as the newest, proudest citizen of the Holy Grand Duchy of Gaudiguch!

Oh snap.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Hope you have fun and are nice and active!
  • Bummer.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    The train is calling.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I kind of feel like Astraea joined Gaudi to make sure Lothringen didn't steal Celina.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • There is this thing that happens wherein flares and revolts happen when I take a nap.

wtb RL level 80

• Shaddus said:
    I kind of feel like Astraea joined Gaudi to make sure Lothringen didn't steal Celina.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Stupid guild advancements making me do a stupid fucking RNG quest.

Die in a fire.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • We've always tried to give custom tasks to established character to help them assimilate while also contributing. What quest is it asking you to do?
    Congratulations! By order of Newt Blasterson, you've been named a Master of the Aetherways!
    2015/12/09 23:54:29 - Pejat drained 2000000 power to raise Davos as a Vernal Ascendant.
    You use 80,000,000 of your divine essence. You gain BeauteousThought as a supernumerary power.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Probably the guild quest, helping the guy in the south mountains rebuild the organ for Mahalla.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Making dinner while doing guild advancement stuff, oh yeah.

And honestly, if Krik's organ wasn't so important to the guild identity, I probably would have found a way to gloss over it for him.

I am a terrible Maestro. Come back @Aleyah, I just wanted GR19 :(

The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • edited November 2015

• Oh, Serenwilde.

Stop playing coy and hard-to-get, and just RP with me.

You know you want to. ;)
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
This discussion has been closed.