Shallah's Race

SiamSiam Whispered Voice
Was Shallah a krokani or a tae'dae?

You grab Shallah by the arm, her warm fur twisting beneath your grip. She is great in size, but so are you. Your eyes flare. 'No, Shallah. Stop this foolishness.' Shimmering tears trickle down her fur as she looks to you. What heart-wrenching sorrow you see within. Your heart aches, but you must be firm. Mortals die - Gods die. This is the nature of things. 'Shallah, Il'vania is right. This is a tragedy, but some things are simply beyond us to stop,' Dionamus offers, his tone soothing and gentle. 'NO!' she sobs, pulling away from you. She clutches at her chest as her form shudders with a violent cry. You pull away and look to Dionamus, who returns your gaze. Neither of you know what to do. 

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Uh, a Krokani, that's why in all the history books they had to protect her from Crazen and his Krokani-dominance.

She might have grown fur after being Ascended though, or something else happened along the way.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    A furry krokani. Fun! Thanks, Xenthos.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback