Drag Queen Mafia

CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
edited November 2015 in Last Chance Trading Post
I will be starting a drag queen mafia sometime this week. Please post here if you'd like to participate.

1) Talan
2) Sylandra
3) Ssaliss
4) Tarkenton
5) Enyalida
6) Synkarin
7) Kiradawea
8) Silvanus
9) Salome
10) Delsea
11) Shaddus
12) Shonjir
13) Tremula
14) Siam

Comments

• edited November 2015
    Yes GAWD.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Yasssssss.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Sure, I'll join.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I'm down if you need peeps to fill in numbers.  If there's more demand than supply, can boot me.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I'm in!
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I'm in again!

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • I'm in.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    edited November 2015
    I like playing things.

Are drag queen gifs a must?
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Uh obviously.
  • I'm hip, I'm with it. I've only never played before, so you'll have to teach me.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • I want in!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited November 2015
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I'll play

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

I am planning on starting this up tomorrow. Please post to join if you are interested! 

disclaimer: I've played many but never ran one. So no promises about balance/fairness/whatever. I'm using some templates and modifying them for drag queen flavor. 

disclaimer 2: If you do not follow RuPaul's Drag Race, you may get confused by the terminology or references, but that shouldn't impact your ability to play. 
  • Celina said:
    I am planning on starting this up tomorrow. Please post to join if you are interested! 

disclaimer: I've played many but never ran one. So no promises about balance/fairness/whatever. I'm using some templates and modifying them for drag queen flavor. 

disclaimer 2: If you do not follow RuPaul's Drag Race, you may get confused by the terminology or references, but that shouldn't impact your ability to play. 
    Who cares about fairness and balance? Just make me the vig. :o3
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    That was totally me signing up and claiming Latrice, by the by.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."

#NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
    HEY. NO WASTING RESOURCES BEFORE THE GAME
  • I'm bad at the gif thing and have never seen the show...does that mean I will be lynched first day? >_>
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Is that "man, honey" or "man-honey"?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I'm anxiously awaiting - mafia is the most fun Lusternia's been in months

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Sorry! Working on the roles. 
    Synkarin said:

I'm anxiously awaiting - mafia is the most fun Lusternia's been in months

I play mafia more than I play Lusternia. It's easier to forum on my phone! <_<
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Good  news! I have the roles sorted, just double checking them to make sure everything is in order and balanced-ish for a 14 person game. I'll send out roles tonight and start the game once I get home from work. 

Disclaimer: this may be kind of power heavy. IDK. I warned you I've never ran one before. 
  • What
    Talan said:

WHAT
    Take as long as you need, most of us probably use Mafia as a procrastination crutch anyway. :-\"
    Daraius said:
    Sorry, delayed. Work has invaded my spare time.

All roles down, just need to do the flavor stuff and we'll start!