Portrait Gallery: show off character or lusternia related fanart you've commissioned or created!

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Daraius said:
    Awww yesssss. Surprise fanart is best fanart! 
    Haha, the artist enjoyed it! She hinted at me that she prefers drawing animals more than people, too. She'll be happy to know you liked it. :D
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    He's so cute.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Hair?!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    edited December 2015
    Daraius said:
    Hair?!
    Unfortunately for her, Phoebus has some undeniably human traits no matter what race she is.  ;))

Except maybe, like, kephera. I have no idea how one would incorporate evidence of human ancestry into a kephera's appearance. I've not really thought about that one too much. 
  • Phoebus said:

Drawing original-style mugwump Phoebus is always fun, even though she got the rush treatment due to an imminent artisanal submission deadline. Fun fact: if the background in something I drew is floating grass on sky, I probably ran out of time. Not happy with the corner cutting I had to do on those robes either, but that's what happens when you constantly only leave yourself a few hours before the deadline to work on something. One day, perhaps, I will learn my lesson.
    I do this to myself allllll the time -.-;;
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Phoebus said:
    Daraius said:
    Hair?!
    Unfortunately for her, Phoebus has some undeniably human traits no matter what race she is.  ;))

Except maybe, like, kephera. I have no idea how one would incorporate evidence of human ancestry into a kephera's appearance. I've not really thought about that one too much. 

Fleshy parts, preferrably in random patches.
  • Enyalida said:

We all know which "patch" of "fleshy part" you'd like it to be at.  ;))

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie

Enyalida said:
    Phoebus said:
    Daraius said:
    Hair?!

Human eyes, assuming that kephies have compound eyes like I think they do.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Everything still buggy, but with fleshy human feet and hands!

...These ideas all sound horrifying.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited December 2015
    Qistrel used to bascially be this when she was keph:

Note: I did not commision/make this, was just something I found illustrative to a human/keph hybrid.

• Here's what Kephera should look like:

• Would look even better in yellow/golden. Just saying
    yarou and her gf, @blaeke <3

yarou <3

• So, I have tried to recreate Aerdureth with the Chibimaker and the Dollmaker

• edited March 2016
    So, obviously, there is the Nienla chibi that is my forum avatar, made by the lovely Eleanor:

There's also some art that was made by Eleanor and while NOT Lusternian, she's done some amazing art for my characters in the past on Aetolia so I kind of want to show it off:

Seir, my Aetolian, as he currently is on Aetolia:

And Seir as he used to be in his early Azudim (end game race) days when he still wore a mask:

While he may look pretty grisly, Seir is a forestal. In his early days, he was a part of Omei, the Unfettered Nightmare's Order. Omei was... insane, to say the very least, and very dark for a life-based Divine. She hates the undead because they reject Her gift of being able to dream. She was all about wielding fear as a weapon to use against your foes and living free from inhibition. She was like a weird mix of Fain, Mysrai, and Manteekan.

Edit: Our very own Feyrll also did some Aetolian art so if anyone wants me to pull it up, let me know. It wasn't of me, but of others in Aetolia. She's truly talented.
  • edited March 2016
    Ah, I have my forum avatar as well. It was made by the same artist as @Nienla 's

• edited January 2019
    -
  • Ooh, dolls. I can get on board with that!

Sailor Moon dollmaker seemed like a good fit for a Moondancer! Her whole body should be closer to the color of her "hair", but it looked too dark as skin, so I went with white instead. For some reason I get the impression this wasn't made with fish people in mind, hehe.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Such majesty. Much beauty.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."

Also, a drawing of her to come.
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Really? I thought she would look like this.

• edited April 2016
    Maligorn said:
    Really? I thought she would look like this.

*ahem*

Her description:

She is a nimble undead faeling titan and is willowy and tall for her race. Her silvery blonde hair rests just below her shoulders, framing her slender face. She has pale grayish-blue skin, most of her veins visible at first glance. Her face is bare, save for some smudged coal around her red almond-shaped eyes that give them further depth. Sprouting from her back are a pair of large plum and black butterfly wings, nearly the same height as she is.

Opted not to go for the eye makeup. I may add it in in the future. Skin and hair colour are roughly what they should be, depending on what reference picture you look at. Personally, I modeled her after a cosplay version of Sylvanas. And obviously, my character has wings. So she's got roughly the same look, but not quite. I also have a set of clothes that are currently going through the process of being accepted that are loosely based on Sylvanas's clothing, however it's far more conservative. (and is gray, black and red as opposed to purple, silver and green. Still has the skulls, though.) I didn't want to make them too similar, but there were definitely aspects of Sylvanas that I've always loved.

Ref pics:
     Link to image because embed doesn't work

Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."