Lusternia memes

Comments

• Well, I think Leocadia's going to stick around for a while yet at least, and she won the 1-60 group.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Daraius said:
    How many were you?
    Only two of my characters participated, and both were in the 60-99 range.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Tridemon said:
    Well, I think Leocadia's going to stick around for a while yet at least, and she won the 1-60 group.
    I give it a month.

I do hope they at least stay a little while before laundering their credits away.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Have I been around enough that people aren't thinking Imma disappear too?
    20 minutes into domoth and chill, and Synkarin gives you this look. image
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    That is how I feel when I try coding in mudlet. 
  • edited October 2015

fail

Chirbo said:
    Tridemon said:
    Well, I think Leocadia's going to stick around for a while yet at least, and she won the 1-60 group.
    I give it a month.

I do hope they at least stay a little while before laundering their credits away.

• one out of forty eight isn't bad I guess :D
  • Chirbo said:
    I have seen this guy in a bunch of  memes.
    I wonder who it is.....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited November 2015

His name is Kyle Craven

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink

• Erm, well, I don't, cuz I can make it.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    / do their holiday shopping.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink

• The reaction of anyone ever when they first try to navigate Mysrai's or Hoaracle's God Realm.

• Nah, Mysrai's is easy.

Hallifax in general, though.....

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I hate Gaudi's nexus area. The map doesn't really help either.
  • I have absolutely no problem navigating Hallifax. Granted that's because I bribed a novice for a map a long ass time ago but still