Where do I go to buy new sword?

edited March 2013 in Q&A
I am still very new to world of Lusternia, (and text based games in general), but when I logged on today, my sword was gone.  Where can I go to purchase a new one?  I am still in the Newton region in the gnome corridors.

Answers

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    You can get one from Trader Bob, at the Last Chance Trading Post! From PORTALS, read the signs to get to the entrance of Newton, and Morrund. Then PATH WALK 811. He should have a sword you can use.
  • Try looking at Trader Bob's shop, he sells some claymores you can use. You could also ask your older guildmates for a forger who could make you some better weapons.
    If it's broken, break it some more.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Kelly can likely hook you up with one cheaply.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    The best option is finding a player-forger. Trader Bob's swords are pretty awful, and with a player you can at least get a weapon with a bit more character.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Not to mention, they'll likely just give you one for free if it's just a basic sword you're looking for. Be sure to reach out to your organization or guild.