The Wyrden Annex Project - Is Back, Baby!

2»

Comments

• I still want to do one of these
  • All forum users have to read one now

All of them
  • Chirbo said:
    I still want to do one of these
    Come message me here, and we'll do this thing.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I'll read one under the condition that I get to do it with my own personal flair. Which means I'll be drunk, randomly flourishing passages with swear words, and if I don't like the plot, I have the liberty to change it at will. 
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Celina said:
    I'll read one under the condition that I get to do it with my own personal flair. Which means I'll be drunk, randomly flourishing passages with swear words, and if I don't like the plot, I have the liberty to change it at will. 

Please read Thul's work.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Celina said:
    Message me, and we'll set things up. <3

The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Message me a passage @Salome, I already have music and everything.

Let's do this
  • I'll basically do what Celina said, but I'll be sober.
  • Hi, so this thread is not dead. I'm working on moving, thus it takes a bit. I'll keep you guys updated!
  • Can I get in on some of this fun? I just bought myself a new microphone for Christmas, so I'm all set and ready to go!

• Oh shit I forgot to read my thing

• I didn't know I had this need. But I need to do this now.
  • edited February 2016
    Listeners! I am back! And with another verse from the Last Feather - You people who want to get involved, please message me! @Xanward @Havastus @Chirbo @Tremula @Shonjir @Tarkenton

• TIL tagging in an edit won't ping people
  • Salome didn't tag me in the first draft </3
  • Chirbo said:
    Salome didn't tag me in the first draft </3
    I forget. But you need to pick an Elder book, and send me mp3s to mix.