Client suggestions

I just recently began in Lusternia.  Previously I have tried Accursed Lands, and thats about it.  I own CMUD and have used MUSHClient.  Any advice on a client for this game?

Comments

• I've used and coded on both MUSH and Mudlet.

I'm on mudlet right now because I'm using a system there, but I'm finding the folders system very nice for organisation. MUSH has something similar, but it doesn't look very nice, and frankly, if I were to stay MUSH, I'd rather its old folder-less organisation than it's current.

That said, MUSH supports quite a few different languages, and has an extensive help index for its various MUSH functions, and clear examples for each function in each code language. Mudlet has its own detailed documentation too, but I personally found MUSH to be easier for a newbie coder to do self-learning from.

• Mudlet does have a channel on freenode. #mudlet, unsurprisingly =) You can reach it in your web browser by clicking HERE , or you can click the help chat button in Mudlet itself and a little irc terminal will pop up and log you in to the channel. We also work to try and improve the wiki at wiki.mudlet.org as time allows. You can login using OpenID should you end up wanting to contribute. Chances are pretty good you have one, facebook, google, yahoo, aol, myspace,  and several others are OpenID.

Plus, there is a fairly large community of mudlet scripters in Lusternia now, so there are already many useful scripts posted by helpful folks. 

... I admit I may be a bit biased on the subject though.