Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Yarou said:
    Kiradawea said:
    Yeah, sorry. I hoped everyone would evacuate once the beacon alert came on.
      i was afk, eating biscuits and gravy :(

This is why we aren't supposed to afk on Prime.. Hallifax will blow you to smithereens.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Tried to do stuff, began to feel disoriented and dizzy from text scrolling too fast, accomplished nothing and had to log out. Looks like playing while I'm this sick was not such a good idea. 
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Well, huh.

Ya'll have been busy.

• Everybody is Gail is now my second favorite holiday.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Talan said:
    Everybody is Gail is now my second favorite holiday.
    I is confused.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Talan said:

Besides TransVestian?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Talan said:

Besides TransVestian?
      Silly Hat Dvarsh.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    TELL ME TRANSVESTIAN IS STILL A THING?!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Eritheyl said:

Sorry, no TransVestian for stinky Magnagorans.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    edited December 2015
    Shaddus said:
    Eritheyl said:

Sorry, no TransVestian for stinky Magnagorans.
    But, but Transvestian was me and Aiyana's thing! Weeeeeeeeeeeeps

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Oh, Gail.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Me at early morning election ends.

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Not sure how big the buffer on Nexus Client is, but @Chirbo just rubbed enough curios to quadruple its capacity, or more, I can't tell. Instantly. Everything crashed, yet Nexus Client still chugged on, and managed to register my typing about 11 seconds later.

I have no idea how it survived every other program crashing, but that's impressive. Sadly, I lost the document I was working on, and I have a habit of only saving once every few hours. 
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
  • Kurut said:
    Not sure how big the buffer on Nexus Client is, but @Chirbo just rubbed enough curios to quadruple its capacity, or more, I can't tell. Instantly. Everything crashed, yet Nexus Client still chugged on, and managed to register my typing about 11 seconds later.

I have no idea how it survived every other program crashing, but that's impressive. Sadly, I lost the document I was working on, and I have a habit of only saving once every few hours. 
    Why are you on @Chirbo's computer???
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:
    Why are you on @Chirbo's computer???
    I'm on my own computer? You can see when other people rub curios, and a thousand lines of text instantly was too much for my crappy computer.
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited December 2015
    Gnome Kills: 1,000

• Gaudi has 1 person killed, Hallifax then blows up an entire mountain.

If we've learnt anything, it's that Hallifax takes things a wee bit too personally..
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Officially scared of Hallifax now D:
  • Trying to RP after a 14 hour work day doesn't work very well. English. Words. Blurgleworgle.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Arcanis said:
    Gaudi has 1 person killed, HallifaxSciomore then blows up an entire mountain.

If we've learnt anything, it's that HallifaxSciomore takes things a wee bit too personally..
    ftfy
  • Luce said:
    Arcanis said:
    Gaudi has 1 person killed, HallifaxSciomore then blows up an entire mountain.

If we've learnt anything, it's that HallifaxSciomore takes things a wee bit too personally..
    ftfy

Right...because Hallifax had absolutely nothing to do with all of that. Not like they were the ones that suggested and submitted the plans for that canon to begin with.
  • I honestly doubt they did so under the assumption that they'd be handed a doomsday device...
  • "Design Me a weapon"

*designes a huge weapon*

"Kay, I built the thing. Go test it out on that mountain in this tiny place we call the Basin of Life"

*blows up thing, just to see what the shiny button does*

"We did no wrong!"

I am honestly thankful Kurut never got wind of what actually happened. She is already frustrated with people squabbling in a time of crisis, and as far as she knows it was a silly mistake brought on by the pressure of a scary new God, and not... well... what it was.

This is an absolutely amazing event, though. I've never seen anything of this scale happen in Lusternia.
  • I think that this event will end up being resolved by the power of Ironbeard, who will poof at will through the barriers set up by the high divines, punching holes in it as he goes.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • edited December 2015
    Kurut said:
    "Design Me a weapon"

*designes a huge weapon*

"Kay, I built the thing. Go test it out on that mountain in this tiny place we call the Basin of Life"

*blows up thing, just to see what the shiny button does*

"We did no wrong!"

I am honestly thankful Kurut never got wind of what actually happened. She is already frustrated with people squabbling in a time of crisis, and as far as she knows it was a silly mistake brought on by the pressure of a scary new God, and not... well... what it was.

This is an absolutely amazing event, though. I've never seen anything of this scale happen in Lusternia.

This is more of what happened:

Sciomore: "Im angry at Frai for killing one of mine, go raid and stuff!"

Hallifax: "How about something even better, we have these plans for a canon"

Sciomore: "Hmm interesting... I'll look it over"

Sciomore: "Okay I got your canon, use it well"

Hallifax: "Awesome! Let's blow up Zoaka"

1 day later

Hallifax: "We're the victims here!"
  • Death Star is awesome. You literally designed the gun and pulled the trigger (all Scio did was make it), don't try to shrink away now!

• I would be extremely proud if I designed a giant doomsday device and it made it into the game. I mean... c'mon, even if it is something truly horrible, it's really cool.

But no one can know. Ever. Secret forever. No loose lips.

Kurut said:
    I would be extremely proud if I designed a giant doomsday device and it made it into the game. I mean... c'mon, even if it is something truly horrible, it's really cool.

But no one can know. Ever. Secret forever. No loose lips.

Loose lips sink ships, but cannons blow up mountains. BRING ON THE BEE CANNON.

-

• You really like that gif don't you @Zeleni
This discussion has been closed.